|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issues does Barbara Kingsolver say she learned about through the librarian?
2. How did Barbara Kingsolver think people would see her after she and her husband divorced?
(a) As a charity case.
(b) As scandalous.
(c) As an impostor.
(d) As a fallen woman.
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the most important part of her experience as a rock star?
(a) Her daughter thought it was cool.
(b) She made money.
(c) She got to be under the lights.
(d) She met men after her husband left her.
4. How does Barbara Kingsolver say she survived her daughter's difficult periods?
(a) By taking her to the zoo.
(b) By giving her strict boundaries.
(c) By sending her to her room.
(d) By giving her books to read.
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she lacked in high school?
(a) A belief system.
(b) Relations with adults.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Barbara Kingsolver say it would take her mother a full week to do?
2. What does Barbara Kingsolver say Wilson ignores?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say the librarian introduced her to?
4. What is Somba the birthplace of, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. What did Barbara Kingsolver grow up expecting?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)