|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver name her creature?
2. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize her physique?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver give her creature regularly?
4. What argument of E.O. Wilson's does book reject?
(a) That genetics drives all of human existence.
(b) That people have free will.
(c) That people are products of their environments.
(d) That morality is an evolutionary construct.
5. What did Barbara Kingsolver think the creature was reacting to?
(b) Lunar cycles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question did Barbara Kingsolver dislike having to answer?
2. Who was in this band with Barbara Kingsolver?
3. What is the 'Tide of Tucson'?
4. Where did Barbara Kingsolver settle in her travels?
5. When does Barbara Kingsolver say Camille feels bad about being from a divorced home?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)