|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barbara Kingsolver want her daughter to learn at the Heard Museum?
(a) To appreciate Native Americans' culture.
(b) To pay attention to art work.
(c) To see from outside of her own culture.
(d) To respect the mysteries of life and death.
2. What question did Barbara Kingsolver dislike having to answer?
(a) What is your book about?
(b) How do you survive having been divorced?
(c) What are you working on now?
(d) How do you support yourself?
3. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize Camille's morning routine?
4. What is the Heard Museum a center for?
(a) Pioneer culture.
(b) Native American culture.
(c) Spanish-American history.
(d) Manifest Destiny.
5. What period did Steinberg conclude was most trying or parents?
(a) The first year.
(c) Terrible twos.
(d) The first two years of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Parents have to strike a balance between boundaries and what, in Barbara Kingsolver's opinion?
2. What was Barbara Kingsolver fleeing from in the U.S.?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she was looking for in Tucson?
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say Wilson ignores?
5. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize the difference between mothering now and when she was a child?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)