|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barbara Kingsolver live, in Tucson?
(a) A barracks.
(b) A townhouse.
(c) A cabin.
(d) A compound.
2. What did Barbara Kingsolver beg her parents for one Christmas?
(a) Go-go boots.
(b) A radio.
(c) To move.
(d) A horse.
3. What lesson does Barbara Kingsolver say she is teaching her daughter?
(a) That a woman can benefit by divorce.
(b) That a marriage can remain intact through changes.
(c) That a woman can be head of a household.
(d) That a woman has freedom to choose her sexual partners.
4. What issues does Barbara Kingsolver say she learned about through the librarian?
5. How did private property develop, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) As a form of preserving status of families.
(b) As a form of communication.
(c) As a form of regulating marriage.
(d) As a way to regulate hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize monogamy?
2. Where has Barbara Kingsolver come from, to Arizona?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver lose after twenty years in Tucson?
5. When did Barbara Kingsolver decide to move to Tucson?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)