|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the consequence of the librarian's relationship with Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) Barbara Kingsolver could not stay in her hometown.
(b) Barbara Kingsolver learned to hate her hometown.
(c) Barbara Kingsolver learned to understand her parents' limitations and desires.
(d) Barbara Kingsolver saw beyond her hometown.
2. What did Barbara Kingsolver name her creature?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she lacked in high school?
(a) Relations with adults.
(d) A belief system.
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
5. Where did Barbara Kingsolver's creature live?
(a) An aquarium.
(b) A shoebox.
(c) A birdcage.
(d) A terrarium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of revisionist history, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
2. What is the 'Tide of Tucson'?
3. When was Barbara Kingsolver recruited by the librarian?
4. How does Barbara Kingsolver characterize the mating ritual of the octopus?
5. What was the creature's reaction to Arizona?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)