|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resulted from the need to hunt, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) The need to communicate.
(b) The need to walk upright.
(c) The need to eliminate competitors for game.
(d) The need to wage war.
2. What was the consequence of the librarian's relationship with Barbara Kingsolver?
(a) Barbara Kingsolver learned to hate her hometown.
(b) Barbara Kingsolver saw beyond her hometown.
(c) Barbara Kingsolver learned to understand her parents' limitations and desires.
(d) Barbara Kingsolver could not stay in her hometown.
3. What was Camille told every day when she was four?
(a) That she should keep quiet.
(b) That she was pretty.
(c) That she was a nuisance.
(d) That she had a great potential.
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say the librarian might have seen in her?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the most important part of her experience as a rock star?
(a) She met men after her husband left her.
(b) Her daughter thought it was cool.
(c) She made money.
(d) She got to be under the lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument was Barbara Kingsolver asked to play in a band?
2. What would Barbara Kingsolver find on the sidewalk in front of her house before she moved to Tucson?
3. What did Barbara Kingsolver get instead of what she'd asked for, at Christmas?
4. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she was looking for in Tucson?
5. What geo-political events motivated Barbara Kingsolver to travel?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)