|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Barbara Kingsolver say Camille feels bad about being from a divorced home?
(a) When she wakes up in the night with nightmares.
(b) When her mother is late to pick her up from school.
(c) When mothers won't let their children play with her.
(d) When people say they feel bad for her.
2. What did the library recruit Barbara Kingsolver for?
(a) Evaluating the books in the library.
(b) Organizing the library.
(c) Buying new books for the library.
(d) Raising money for the library.
3. What were Barbara Kingsolver's feelings about being a 'rock star'?
(a) She was secretly hungry for fame.
(b) She was openly hungry for fame.
(c) She was disappointed when she realized what along shot it was.
(d) She was not enthusiastic.
4. What was the problem with the education system in Barbara Kingsolver's hometown?
(a) Meager funds.
(b) Race tension.
(c) Social turmoil.
(d) Rural biases against intellectuals.
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was stronger in the place where she lived when Camille was four?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver say her school system would not have prepared her for?
2. When did Barbara Kingsolver decide to move to Tucson?
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say she lacked in high school?
4. What did Barbara Kingsolver beg her parents for one Christmas?
5. What does Barbara Kingsolver say is society's responsibility in regard to children?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)