|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was stronger in the place where she lived when Camille was four?
2. What would Barbara Kingsolver wear to school?
(a) Expensive designer clothing.
(b) Outlandish costumes.
(d) Boy's clothing.
3. What does Barbara Kingsolver say is society's responsibility in regard to children?
(a) To help them reach their dreams.
(b) To feed and clothe them.
(c) To participate in their care.
(d) To get them through high school.
4. Where did Barbara Kingsolver live when Camille was four?
5. What did one boy compare Barbara Kingsolver to in high school?
(a) Bride of Frankenstein.
(b) Madame Curie.
(c) The creature from the Black Lagoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Barbara Kingsolver's friends doing in Africa?
2. What did Barbara Kingsolver beg her parents for one Christmas?
3. What was Camille thrilled by at Horse Lick Creek?
4. What is Somba the birthplace of, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
5. What sound woke Barbara Kingsolver on her first morning in Cotonou?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)