|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Essays 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barbara Kingsolver say was the priority in college?
2. Where did Barbara Kingsolver travel to in 1991?
3. What sound woke Barbara Kingsolver on her first morning in Cotonou?
(a) Jet airplanes.
(d) Mosques calling worshippers to prayer.
4. What was Camille told every day when she was four?
(a) That she should keep quiet.
(b) That she had a great potential.
(c) That she was pretty.
(d) That she was a nuisance.
5. What was uncommon about the beach where Barbara Kingsolver collected stones and shells?
(a) Tall waves.
(b) Black sand.
(c) Pink sand.
(d) Unique species of crabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Somba the birthplace of, according to Barbara Kingsolver?
2. Where did Barbara Kingsolver settle in her travels?
3. What was Barbara Kingsolver fleeing from in the U.S.?
4. What was Camille thrilled by at Horse Lick Creek?
5. What geo-political events motivated Barbara Kingsolver to travel?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)