|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sideswipes Stephanie's Porsche?
(a) A hit man.
(b) A garbage truck.
(c) A school bus.
2. What does Stephanie goad Shermsky into doing?
(a) Pulling out his gun.
(b) Calling Morelli.
(c) Calling Ranger.
(d) Telling him of his crimes.
3. What kind of sensor is on the vehicle?
(a) To warn if another car is too close.
(b) To warn if the car is about to catch fire.
(d) To warn of a bomb.
4. Who is Stephanie supposed to take to the airport?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) The Arab teen.
(c) Mary Lou.
(d) Her parents.
5. What does Stephanie forget when she leaves the wedding reception?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her handbag.
(c) Her phone.
(d) Her shoes.
6. What does Stephanie think Ranger might want in return?
(a) Stephanie to end her relationship with Morelli.
(b) Sexual favors.
(c) More help on FTAs.
7. Why does Randy Briggs come over to Stephanie's place?
(a) He wants to borrow her pistol.
(b) He wants to ask Stephanie out for a date.
(c) He wants to get a job as a bounty hunter.
(d) His apartment is broken into.
8. Why is Fred killed?
(a) Lipinski hates Fred because Fred humiliates him.
(b) He threatens to call the police the last time he is at the garbage company.
(c) He kept going back to the garbage company with his canceled check.
(d) He saw Laura Lipinski's body being disposed of.
9. Why isn't Shermsky not at the bank?
(a) He is at the police station.
(b) He is at the gym.
(c) He is at a meeting in downtown Trenton.
(d) He has gone home sick.
10. What does the witness that saw Fred say about the picture Stephanie shows her?
(a) It is not the person with whom Fred entered the car.
(b) It is the man Fred was talking to at the deli, but not the person with whom Fred entered the car.
(c) It is the person with whom Fred entered the car.
(d) She knows the man but never saw Fred with him.
11. What does Stephanie learn at dinner?
(a) Things about Lula's past.
(b) Things about Ranger's past.
(c) Things about Mary Lou's past.
(d) That her parents are moving.
12. How does Briggs threaten Vinnie?
(a) With a tire iron.
(b) With a gun.
(c) To sue him.
(d) By having his lawyer write a letter.
13. What does Stephanie learn at Mabel's house?
(a) That Mabel has gone on a spending spree.
(b) That Fred has returned.
(c) That the police suspect Fred has fled the country.
(d) That Mabel has heard from Fred.
14. About what is Mabel optimistic?
(a) That Fred is out making lots of money.
(b) That Fred will soon return.
(c) That Fred will never return.
(d) That Mabel is going to take a cruise.
15. Who kills That Lipinski's wife?
(a) Lipinski acting alone.
(b) All 5 men in the scheme.
(c) Shempsky acting alone.
(d) Shempsky and Lipinski.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lipinski's wife demand?
2. Who comes up with a scheme to make extra money?
3. Where does Stephanie see Rameriz?
4. What does Morelli suggest Stephanie do?
5. Why does Stephanie run up to her apartment?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)