|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie ask about Shempsky?
(a) The bank.
(d) The police.
2. Why does Randy Briggs come over to Stephanie's place?
(a) His apartment is broken into.
(b) He wants to borrow her pistol.
(c) He wants to get a job as a bounty hunter.
(d) He wants to ask Stephanie out for a date.
3. Who does Leona think may be involved in a skimming scheme at the bank?
(a) The vice president.
(b) No one.
(d) A new teller.
4. What does Stephanie demand of Morelli when he makes her come inside his place?
(a) That he take her to see Bunchy.
(b) To demand to know who he is dating.
(c) That he kiss her.
(d) For Morelli to tell her what he knows about her uncle's disappearance.
5. How does Ranger respond?
(a) He offers to lend her some money to cover the bounced check.
(b) He has begun to suspect Shermpsky.
(c) He volunteers to help Stephanie make Morelli jealous.
(d) He finds it amusing.
6. Where does Stephanie spy Shempsky?
(a) At the ticket counter.
(b) At the departure gate.
(c) At a toll booth.
(d) In the airport bar.
7. What does Ranger bring Stephanie the next morning?
(a) A Mustang.
(b) A Ram truck.
(c) A BMW.
(d) A Porsche.
8. Where were the checks Stephanie has canceled?
(a) At the area bank.
(b) At a pawn shop.
(c) At a convenience store.
(d) At the local bank.
9. Who does Stephanie go to see about another dispute?
(a) The courts who do not give Stephanie credit for an FTA she brings in.
(b) The bank about an overdraft charge on her statement.
(c) The grocer who overcharges her grandmother.
(d) A woman whose husband had a similar dispute with the cable company that Fred had with the garbage company.
10. What does Stephanie do after she goes to Morelli's house?
(a) Eats a whole bag of candy.
(b) Goes to confront Rameriz.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Goes to confront Ranger.
11. What does Stephanie learn at dinner?
(a) That her parents are moving.
(b) Things about Ranger's past.
(c) Things about Lula's past.
(d) Things about Mary Lou's past.
12. Why does Stephanie take the Buick to the airport?
(a) Because nothing bad has ever happened to the Buick.
(b) She feels safe since it's like a tank.
(c) She knows her uncle Fred will need it no longer.
(d) She is beginning to like it.
13. What saves Stephanie?
(a) Ranger had followed her to tell her something else.
(b) A neighbor fires a gun.
(c) Lula is coming out of Stephanie's apartment and hits the man with her purse.
(d) Morelli arrives at the right moment.
14. Why does Stephanie take Briggs to her parents' house?
(a) He asks to meet her parents.
(b) There is no food in her house.
(c) He hid in the back seat as she drives off.
(d) He seems like a nice guy.
15. Who is Stephanie supposed to take to the airport?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) The Arab teen.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Mary Lou.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stephanie go from her apartment complex?
2. What does Morelli suggest Stephanie do?
3. How does Stephanie decide who to invite?
4. Who is on his way to the airport also?
5. Who arrives to take Stephanie to dinner?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)