|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Briggs say to Stephanie when she sees him?
(a) That Morelli is the wrong man for Stephanie.
(b) That he does not want to date Stephanie any longer.
(c) That Stephanie's sister is driving him crazy.
(d) That he will not go with her.
2. What does Ranger return to Stephanie?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her wallet.
(c) Her blouse.
(d) Her jacket.
3. In what crime does Stephanie think Fred was engaged?
(c) Numbers running.
4. Why was Fred upset with the garbage company?
(a) They throw the cans and block the driveway.
(b) They don't put the lids back on the cans.
(c) They missed a pickup at their house.
(d) They put holes in the cans.
5. Where was Fred supposed to go this morning?
(a) The dentist.
(b) The dry cleaners, the grocery store, and the garbage collection company.
(c) The DMV.
(d) The barber.
6. What does Stephanie do at the mall?
(a) Encounters Ranger.
(b) Encounters Lulu who is eating at the Mexican fast food place.
(c) Buys a dress and shoes for an upcoming wedding.
(d) Shops for a birthday present for Joe.
7. How does Lulu distract Stephanie's tail?
(a) By kissing him.
(b) By unbuttoning her blouse.
(c) By sitting on him.
(d) By knocking him over the head.
8. Why does Benchy spend the night in his car?
(a) Because Stephanie stays at her parents' home that night.
(b) He thinks his car is more comfortable than his bed.
(c) He has no place else to stay at the moment.
(d) He falls asleep on surveillance.
9. Who is Terry Gilman?
(a) Martha's grandniece.
(b) Stephanie's co-worker.
(c) Morelli's girlfriend all through high school and the niece of a well known mobster.
(d) The daughter of a well known furniture store mogul.
10. What does the note to Stephanie say?
(a) The dry cleaners asks her not to bother them again.
(b) That Morelli will be back soon.
(c) Briggs will not be home until she leaves.
(d) Her aunt Mabel is at her sister's house.
11. What does Stephanie decide about Briggs?
(a) To hand the case over to Joyce.
(b) Today she was bringing him in.
(c) To write him off completely.
(d) To deal with him next week.
12. Why does Fred take the bags there?
(a) Because RGC charges for extra bags.
(b) To wait for trash day.
(c) To get back at the neighbor for being insulted.
(d) To get back at the butcher for being insulted.
13. What happens to Tank?
(a) He is thrown out the window.
(b) The dealer shoots him.
(c) He gets afraid and runs.
(d) He is beaten unconscious.
14. Who does Stephanie try to reach at the garbage company?
15. Who is Randy Briggs?
(a) The only FTA Connie has for Stephanie.
(b) Stephanie's new beau.
(c) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
(d) Morelli's partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man following Stephanie want?
2. Who is following Stephanie when she goes out?
3. Why does Fred take his canceled check to the garbage company?
4. What does the dealer say is strapped to his chest?
5. To whom does Stephanie refuse to give information?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)