|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie encounter Ramirez?
(a) In the mall.
(b) On the subway.
(c) In a deserted hallway.
(d) In the waste company's parking lot.
2. From whom does Stephanie ask for help?
3. What does Ranger ask Stephanie?
(a) To talk to the neighbor who shot the addict.
(b) To go with him to beat up the addict.
(c) To find her uncle's body.
(d) To take another shift with Tank.
4. What nationality is the boy who Stephanie is chauffeuring?
5. Why does Stephanie go to the hospital?
(a) The dealer beats up Stephanie.
(b) The neighbor accidentally hits Stephanie with a bullet.
(c) The dealer shoves Stephanie down the steps.
(d) The bomb exploded that was on the addict's chest.
6. Who is Randy Briggs?
(a) Morelli's partner.
(b) The only FTA Connie has for Stephanie.
(c) Stephanie's new beau.
(d) Stephanie's brother-in-law.
7. Who besides Ranger leaves a message on Stephanie's answering machine?
8. What does Stephanie tell Ranger she needs?
(a) Some work.
(b) For Ranger to search for her uncle.
(c) A loan.
(d) For Ranger to check up on someone.
9. Where does Stephanie go from the mall?
(a) To retrieve an FTA named Bunchy.
(b) To see her aunt.
(c) To take a nap.
(d) To talk to Ranger.
10. What does Mabel say about Fred and money?
(a) He was frugal but bought what was needed for the family.
(b) He gave generously to his girlfriend.
(c) He was too cheap to gamble.
(d) He never spent a dime on the boys's education.
11. What does Stephanie believe Fred saw?
(a) Someone dumping a body.
(b) A murder being comitted.
(c) An opportunity to leave his wife.
(d) A robbery of a crime boss.
12. With what does Ranger want to help Stephanie?
(a) To fix the brakes in her car.
(b) To fix the starter in her car.
(c) A re-decorating job.
(d) To fix the fuel pump in her car.
13. What does Stephanie learn about Fred?
(a) He is very ill.
(b) He is stingy.
(c) He has two families.
(d) He earns money running numbers.
14. Why is Randy arrested?
(a) For not paying child support.
(b) For too many unpaid parking tickets.
(c) For carrying a concealed weapon.
(d) He is not under arrest.
15. Why do Lulu and Stephanie not want to get too rough?
(a) They like Briggs well enough.
(b) They are not allowed to by law.
(c) They do not want to get sued.
(d) Because Briggs is a little person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benchy spend the night in his car?
2. What does Stephanie learn when she calls the police about her uncle?
3. Where does Ranger take Stephanie the following day?
4. Where does Stephanie learn her uncle spends time?
5. What does Larry Lipinski say about the RGC computers?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)