|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who commit suicide confess to first?
(b) Tax evasion.
(d) Money laundering.
2. Where does Stephanie see Rameriz?
(a) In Ranger's vehicle.
(b) In the grocery store.
(c) Outside the courthouse.
(d) Outside her bedroom window.
3. How does Briggs threaten Vinnie?
(a) To sue him.
(b) By having his lawyer write a letter.
(c) With a tire iron.
(d) With a gun.
4. Who besides Ranger leaves a message on Stephanie's answering machine?
5. Who does Stephanie go to see about another dispute?
(a) A woman whose husband had a similar dispute with the cable company that Fred had with the garbage company.
(b) The grocer who overcharges her grandmother.
(c) The courts who do not give Stephanie credit for an FTA she brings in.
(d) The bank about an overdraft charge on her statement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cannot find Fred in their account book?
2. What does Stephanie decide about Briggs?
3. Why was Fred upset with the garbage company?
4. What nationality is the boy who Stephanie is chauffeuring?
5. How does Lulu distract Stephanie's tail?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)