|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator go to eat on his date with Penny?
(a) An Italian place.
(b) A Sushi place.
(c) A Curry shop.
(d) A Chinese place.
2. What does Charlie put on artificially and for no apparent reason?
(a) Character traits.
(b) Different dresses.
(d) Various accents.
3. Which ex-girlfriend does the narrator say is easy to track down?
4. Who does the narrator meet at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. Who is one of the women the narrator says he wishes "lived on his street"?
(a) Harper Lee.
(b) Jessica Tandy.
(c) Janet Jackson.
(d) Holly Hunter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band does the narrator attribute to his falling for Rosie?
2. Where does Liz take Rob out to tell him to stop phoning Laura?
3. What name does Rob give to Mrs. Ashworth?
4. Where does Penny work now?
5. Who does Laura suggest will give Rob a lift to the funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does the narrator phone last on his list? What happens on this call?
2. What does Rob finally ask Charlie at the end of the night at her house? What does she reply?
3. How is it for the protagonist to meet his second girlfriend? Where do they meet?
4. What does Liz tell Rob when she asks him out for a drink in Chapter 15?
5. What do the guys talk about at work regarding funeral music?
6. Where does Rob meet Sarah? What happens while they are out together?
7. Who does Rob attend the funeral with? How does he feel about it? What do they talk about on the ride there?
8. What does the protagonist ask about while out with his second girlfriend? How does she react?
9. Why does Ian phone Rob? What is their conversation? How is Rob once it ends?
10. Who does Rob convince to go out on the night of his birthday? What is this group like?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)