|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term does the narrator use to denote kissing?
(b) Making out.
2. When does Laura tell Rob she wants to come by in Chapter 5?
(c) Next month.
3. How long does the narrator say his first relationship lasted?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One day.
4. What does Laura say she wants to pick up from Rob's apartment in Chapter 5?
(c) Their dog.
(d) Their cat.
5. What is the title of Chapter 2 in the intro?
(a) Sarah Anniston.
(b) Penny Hardwick.
(c) Michelle Andrews.
(d) Jeremy Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, how many "men in this country have slept with ten or more women"?
2. Where does the woman live who calls about the record collection in Chapter 6?
3. What does the narrator refer to Marie is regarding the bathroom trip at her house?
4. What does the narrator claim is his "secret" to seducing women?
5. What was the name of Charlie's friend who said she wished she could find a guy like Rob?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does the narrator describe as his biggest love and hardest breakup? How did their relationship begin and end?
2. How does the protagonist discover who "Ian" is? How does he recall this character?
3. Describe the character of Barry. What does he do for employment?
4. Who is Dick's new girlfriend? What does Barry do when he hears news that Dick is dating someone?
5. What does the protagonist think when he sees the record collection of the woman who called? Why does she have the price she does for the collection?
6. What does the protagonist think of the idea of going to the movies with his parents? Who does he see at the cinema who depresses him?
7. What happens when the narrator's mother calls in Chapter 2?
8. Who comes to the shop on the Saturday after the main characters go to the pub? What happens?
9. How does Rob assume Liz found out information which made her yell at him? What could she have found out?
10. Who is Laura? How long has the protagonist known her?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)