|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the top favorite film of both the narrator's parents?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Mr. Porter.
(c) The Way We Were.
2. What is the name of the club that Marie invites the guys to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Rover.
(b) The Dark Horse.
(c) The White Lion.
(d) The White Stag.
3. What is the title of Chapter 2 in the intro?
(a) Penny Hardwick.
(b) Michelle Andrews.
(c) Sarah Anniston.
(d) Jeremy Jones.
4. What is the name of the man who Laura is staying with?
5. Where does the woman live who calls about the record collection in Chapter 6?
(a) Wood Green.
(d) Crouch End.
6. Who is number one on the list of "Top five memorable breakups"?
(a) Sarah Kendrew.
(b) Jackie Allen.
(c) Charlie Nicholson.
(d) Alison Ashworth.
7. How old is the narrator in Chapter 1 of the introduction?
(a) Fifteen or sixteen.
(d) Twelve or thirteen.
8. Where does Penny end up working when she grows up?
9. What movie do the narrator's parents take him to see?
(b) Howard's End.
(c) The Remains of the Day.
(d) Bloody Sunday.
10. At what number does the narrator guess that a man would be "entitled to appear on an Oprah episode about promiscuity"?
11. What is the title of Chapter 3 in the intro?
(a) Jessica Scott.
(b) Christie Rogers.
(c) Jackie Allen.
(d) Angela Allen.
12. When does Laura tell Rob she wants to come by in Chapter 5?
(c) Next month.
13. What was the name of Charlie's friend who said she wished she could find a guy like Rob?
14. How long does the narrator say his first relationship lasted?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Six hours.
15. What are the narrator's parents attending when he arrives in Chapter 11?
(a) A wine tasting.
(c) A barbeque.
(d) A birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood where the narrator lives?
2. What is one of the things Rob did before Laura left?
3. Who does the narrator say that Kevin Bannister had been kissing for a couple of weeks in the beginning of the novel?
4. What is the name of the tattooist in Chapter 3 of the introduction?
5. What term does the narrator use to denote kissing?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)