|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dick's new girlfriend's name?
(a) Anne Williams.
(b) Anna Moss.
(c) Anna Ross.
(d) Jennifer Moss.
2. What song does Marie say is about a breakup with her ex?
(a) "Letting Go."
(b) "Before We Met."
(c) "Got to Get You Out of My Mind."
(d) "Patsy Cline Times Two."
3. What did Barry compile and give a woman he was interested in, which she hit him with?
(a) A bouquet.
(b) A questionnaire.
(c) A mixed tape.
(d) A record.
4. What is the title of Chapter 1 of the introduction?
(a) Alison Ashworth.
(b) Sarah Kendrew.
(c) Melissa Williams.
5. In what year does Chapter 2 of the introduction take place?
6. Who did the narrator meet at the club where he deejayed?
7. What is the name of the club that Marie invites the guys to in Chapter 5?
(a) The Rover.
(b) The White Lion.
(c) The Dark Horse.
(d) The White Stag.
8. What name does the narrator use to refer to the famous American singer-songwriter who broke Marie's heart?
9. With whom did the narrator have an affair?
10. Who did Penny date after the narrator?
(a) John Williams.
(b) Andy Pasher.
(c) Chris Thomson.
(d) Jeremy Wilson.
11. What music does Marie put on in the morning with the narrator?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Marie LaSalle.
(c) Patsy Cline.
(d) Andrew Clide.
12. For whom had Charlie left the narrator?
13. What does the narrator say that "like breaking up, is hard to do"?
(a) Building a life.
(b) Starting a relationship.
(c) A good compilation tape.
(d) Buying a record.
14. Where do Dick and Barry both live?
(b) Crouch End.
(c) The East End.
(d) The West End.
15. What was the name of Charlie's friend who said she wished she could find a guy like Rob?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie believe that sex is?
2. What is Laura's profession?
3. What is one of the things Rob did before Laura left?
4. What does Laura say she wants to pick up from Rob's apartment in Chapter 5?
5. What has the narrator determined with Barry is what matters, as opposed to "what you are like"?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)