|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Rob and Laura lived together?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
2. What movie do the narrator's parents take him to see?
(a) The Remains of the Day.
(b) Howard's End.
(c) Bloody Sunday.
3. With whom did the narrator have an affair?
4. What does the narrator say they had "just discovered" in Chapter 1 of the intro?
5. How old is the narrator in Chapter 1 of the introduction?
(b) Fifteen or sixteen.
(d) Twelve or thirteen.
6. The narrator says in Chapter 1 to Laura that, "we're too ____ to make each other miserable."
7. What does Marie believe that sex is?
(a) A justified response.
(b) An atrocity.
(c) A primal need.
(d) A human right.
8. Marie is the narrator's what lover?
9. What music does Marie put on in the morning with the narrator?
(a) Andrew Clide.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Patsy Cline.
(d) Marie LaSalle.
10. What day of the week is the busiest at Rob's shop?
11. How much money does the woman ask for the record collection?
(a) Fifty thousand pounds.
(b) Seventy quid.
(c) Five thousand pounds.
(d) Fifty quid.
12. Where does Penny end up working when she grows up?
13. How much money did the narrator borrow from Laura?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Fifteen thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Five thousand.
14. Who's single does Rob find in the record collection of "You Left the Water Running"?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) The Who.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Otis Redding.
15. What are the narrator's parents attending when he arrives in Chapter 11?
(b) A barbeque.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A wine tasting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the things Rob did before Laura left?
2. What does the narrator say he has always hated in Chapter 11?
3. What is the name of the club that Marie invites the guys to in Chapter 5?
4. What does the narrator say that "like breaking up, is hard to do"?
5. What is the top favorite film of both the narrator's parents?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)