|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does the narrator say his first relationship lasted?
(a) One week.
(b) Six hours.
(c) One day.
(d) Three weeks.
2. In what country does the novel take place?
(c) The U.S.
3. What is the title of Chapter 4 in the introduction?
(a) Charlie Answorth.
(b) Michelle Andrews.
(c) Stephanie Brown.
(d) Charlie Nicholson.
4. What does the narrator say that "like breaking up, is hard to do"?
(a) A good compilation tape.
(b) Starting a relationship.
(c) Buying a record.
(d) Building a life.
5. What is the name of the friend who was dating Jackie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is in the top five recording artists of Penny?
2. What movie do the narrator's parents take him to see?
3. According to the narrator, how many "men in this country have slept with ten or more women"?
4. Who does the narrator indicate is notably NOT on the list of the top five breakups?
5. Who is number one on the list of "Top five memorable breakups"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)