|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the narrator say he had the "best sex [he'd] ever had"
2. Whom does the narrator say that Marie looks like?
(a) Vivien Leigh.
(b) Sarah Bernhardt.
(c) Susan Dey.
(d) Dame Edna.
3. What name does David call his sister in Chapter 1 of the introduction?
4. Whose music is playing in the shop when Marie comes in?
(b) Elvis Costello's.
(c) The Moons'.
(d) John Lennon's.
5. What song does Marie say is about a breakup with her ex?
(a) "Got to Get You Out of My Mind."
(b) "Before We Met."
(c) "Letting Go."
(d) "Patsy Cline Times Two."
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Laura request to have played at the club where the narrator deejayed?
2. What movie do the narrator's parents take him to see?
3. How much does Rob offer as a compromise to the woman for the record collection?
4. Where does Penny end up working when she grows up?
5. Where do Dick and Barry both live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)