|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the songs that the narrator would want played at his funeral?
(a) "One Love."
(b) "You Can't Always Get What You Want."
(c) "One Step Beyond."
(d) "Leader of the Pack."
2. What are the influences for Barry's band, according to him?
(b) Mostly German.
(c) The Beatles.
3. What word does Liz say Laura used to describe how Rob's become?
4. What is the narrator's name in High Fidelity?
(a) Rob Fleming.
(b) Jason Williams.
(c) Rob Williams.
(d) Barry Jackson.
5. What theme tune does the man come to the narrator's shop to buy for his wife's birthday?
(b) Fireball XL.
Short Answer Questions
1. What line does Rob refer to which Dick says is a song off a Richard Thompson album?
2. What term does the narrator use to denote kissing?
3. What does Marie believe that sex is?
4. What is the top favorite film of both the narrator's parents?
5. What is Ian more known as to his neighbors and friends?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)