|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Regina know she couldn't scream?
(a) No one would hear her.
(b) He would be more likely to harm her if she screamed.
(c) The gag in her mouth would surely choke her to death.
(d) None of these.
2. On what ride did Jeremy decide to kill Tod?
(a) Space Battle.
(b) Mars Island.
(c) The Scorpion.
(d) The Milipede.
3. What did Regina promise God to do if he would allow the Harrisons to like her?
(a) Give serious thought to becoming a nun.
(b) Eat beans.
(c) Never put JELL-O in the holy water font again.
(d) All of these.
4. What did Jeremy expect Tod to learn in Homemakers Club?
(a) All of these.
(b) Do flower arrangements.
(c) Learn how to cook.
(d) Knit nice little doilies.
5. What was Vassago thankful for?
(a) Both of these.
(b) All of Satan's majesty.
(c) All the powers of Hell.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Hatch lie to Lindsey so smoothly?
2. How did he kill them?
3. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
4. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
5. Through how many detective agencies had Jonas sought his son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch see that sets off a rage, releasing Vassago?
2. When Jeremy grabs Regina, he doesn't leave right away. Why not? How does he subdue her?
3. What does Regina do for the first time to Hatch that she hasn't done yet for Lindsey?
4. Hatch retains two mementos of the events that occurred. What are they and what is their significance?
5. What are Regina's first impressions when Hatch and Lindsey take her home?
6. Why does Vassago hurt Loffman anyway?
7. What concerns do Lindsey and Hatch have about Regina at this stage?
8. What are Regina's fears in the beginning with Hatch and Lindsey?
9. After Hatch tries to warn Honell, he gets a vision of the killer already with the author of the scathing article. What does he do about it?
10. Why was Jeremy never questioned about his role in the murders?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)