|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tod start calling himself and Jeremy?
(a) Blood brothers.
(b) Rocket jockeys.
(c) Friends forever.
(d) Best buddies.
2. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
3. What was the first thing Vassago had to do?
(a) Find out if she would fit the boards he had.
(b) Find out if the funhouse Lucifer would take a nail.
(c) Find out if he had all the supplies he needed.
(d) To kill Regina.
4. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
(a) Take Lindsey and Regina on a vacation.
(b) Buy guns.
(c) Get a home security system.
(d) Install bars on all the windows.
5. What color eyes did Regina have?
(b) Gold flecked Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of steak did Jonas crave?
2. What was Lindsey's maiden name?
3. What was caught in a circle above Regina's head?
4. What did Jonas find in the freezer?
5. Who was Uriel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Vassago reveals the details of his escape from the slavery of the rules of society and reveals that his christian name was Jeremy. How and why did this occur?
2. What information is Vassago/Jeremy trying to elicit from Honell before he kills him?
3. How does Jeremy get Lindsey's address finally?
4. What does Regina do for the first time to Hatch that she hasn't done yet for Lindsey?
5. What action does Vassago feel will bring him closer to Lindsey?
6. What does Nyebern find in the freezer when he goes for steaks?
7. What does Hatch see that sets off a rage, releasing Vassago?
8. What is Lindsey's painting of, and why does it make Hatch cry when he sees it?
9. After Hatch tries to warn Honell, he gets a vision of the killer already with the author of the scathing article. What does he do about it?
10. Hatch retains two mementos of the events that occurred. What are they and what is their significance?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)