|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Regina?
2. How many times had Jeremy stabbed his mother?
3. What was life to Vassago?
(a) Cheap and pointless.
(b) Too full of rules and ways of behavior.
(c) Stupid and cheap.
(d) Pointless and stupid.
4. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
(a) Buy guns.
(b) Install bars on all the windows.
(c) Take Lindsey and Regina on a vacation.
(d) Get a home security system.
5. Who had Jeremy killed other than Tod as a child?
(a) His sister.
(c) All of these.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What came with the grant deed and mortgage?
2. What century was the chest that was by Loffman's bed from?
3. How many times did Hatch let the phone ring on Honell's side?
4. What is the author's version of Hell based on?
5. What caught Jeremy's attention in the men's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What action does Vassago feel will bring him closer to Lindsey?
2. What does Hatch offer as proof of his theory to Lindsey?
3. Why was Jeremy never questioned about his role in the murders?
4. When Jeremy grabs Regina, he doesn't leave right away. Why not? How does he subdue her?
5. What does Hatch realize when he finds out that Cooper is dead and why does that worry him?
6. What are Regina's first impressions when Hatch and Lindsey take her home?
7. What concerns do Lindsey and Hatch have about Regina at this stage?
8. What does Regina do for the first time to Hatch that she hasn't done yet for Lindsey?
9. What does Hatch see that sets off a rage, releasing Vassago?
10. How does Jeremy introduce himself to Hatch?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)