|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had Jeremy stabbed his mother?
2. What does Loffman say about Harrison?
(a) Harrison's totally trustworthy.
(b) He's a reputable dealer.
(c) Hatch is a nice man.
(d) All of these.
3. What did Hatch know the promise was made to God for?
(a) The chance to have a real mom and dad.
(b) A new bicicle and helmet.
(c) The chance to escape the orphanage and have a family.
(d) The chance to relax and be a kid.
4. What caught Jeremy's attention in the men's room?
(a) A lighter.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) A towel dispenser.
(d) Both of these.
5. What had he been drinking?
(a) Chivas Regal.
(b) Jack Daniels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the second letter from Cooper talking about?
2. What wasn't too shabby to bring back with you when you died?
3. What did Regina promise God to do if he would allow the Harrisons to like her?
4. Who did Hatch see when he looked in the mirror?
5. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nyebern find in the freezer when he goes for steaks?
2. What does Hatch fear when he regains control over himself and realizes he has had another blackout?
3. What information is Vassago/Jeremy trying to elicit from Honell before he kills him?
4. Jeremy has a dilemma when he reaches Lindsey's house. What is it and how does he resolve it?
5. How does Jeremy introduce himself to Hatch?
6. When Regina regains consciousness, how does she cope with the situation?
7. What other events of importance does Jeremy remember?
8. Dr. Nyebern broods about Jeremy but Kari tells him he can't blame himself. What is he brooding about and why does Kari believe he is blameless?
9. What concerns do Lindsey and Hatch have about Regina at this stage?
10. Hatch retains two mementos of the events that occurred. What are they and what is their significance?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)