|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vassago hide?
(a) In the main house.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the guest bathroom.
(d) In a trap door in the garage.
2. Who was Uriel?
(a) One of the personal attendants to God.
(b) An angel of honor.
(c) An angel of creativity.
(d) An angel of fertility.
3. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
4. How many times has Loffman been to Hatch's place?
(a) Four or five times.
(b) Three or four times.
(c) Five or six times.
(d) Two or three times.
5. What century was the chest that was by Loffman's bed from?
(a) The nineteenth.
(b) The eighteenth.
(c) The fifteenth.
(d) The seventeenth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lindsey sense around the fun house?
2. What road did Vassago turn onto when leaving Silverado Canyon?
3. What was an unsettling thought when Lindsey had looked in the window reflection?
4. What did Vassago want to use to dispatch Lindsey?
5. What was the last thing Vassago thought before he slept?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nyebern find in the freezer when he goes for steaks?
2. What does Hatch offer as proof of his theory to Lindsey?
3. What are Regina's fears in the beginning with Hatch and Lindsey?
4. What other events of importance does Jeremy remember?
5. How does Hatch believe he will be more successful than the police in finding Jeremy and Regina?
6. When Regina regains consciousness, how does she cope with the situation?
7. What does Regina do for the first time to Hatch that she hasn't done yet for Lindsey?
8. What is Lindsey's painting of, and why does it make Hatch cry when he sees it?
9. What does Hatch realize when he finds out that Cooper is dead and why does that worry him?
10. What does Hatch see and dismiss that he shouldn't have?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)