|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jonas find in the freezer?
(a) Redlow's head.
(b) The late Morton Redlow.
(c) The severed hand of his wife.
2. Why had those sounds in particular awakened Regina?
(a) They were different sounds.
(b) She awoke to every new sound in the house.
(c) They were sneaky sounds.
(d) They were sounds she hadn't heard in the orphanage.
3. What was Vassago thankful for?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) All of Satan's majesty.
(c) All the powers of Hell.
(d) Both of these.
4. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
5. What was Lindsey's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vassago want from Honell?
2. What did Regina go into the closet for?
3. What did Jeremy feel an affinity with?
4. What drew the eye in Lindsey's painting?
5. What does Loffman say about Harrison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hatch see and dismiss that he shouldn't have?
2. Hatch retains two mementos of the events that occurred. What are they and what is their significance?
3. Why does Vassago hurt Loffman anyway?
4. After Hatch tries to warn Honell, he gets a vision of the killer already with the author of the scathing article. What does he do about it?
5. How does Jeremy get Lindsey's address finally?
6. How does Hatch believe he will be more successful than the police in finding Jeremy and Regina?
7. What does Hatch realize when he finds out that Cooper is dead and why does that worry him?
8. What does Hatch offer as proof of his theory to Lindsey?
9. What information is Vassago/Jeremy trying to elicit from Honell before he kills him?
10. Dr. Nyebern broods about Jeremy but Kari tells him he can't blame himself. What is he brooding about and why does Kari believe he is blameless?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)