|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lindsey sense around the fun house?
(a) An aura of death.
(b) Alll of these.
(c) An aura of evil.
(d) An aura of horror.
2. What three kinds of people did Hatch compare nuns to, if they didn't mean well?
(a) United States congressmen.
(b) All of these.
(c) International terrorists.
(d) Mafia hitmen.
3. What came with the grant deed and mortgage?
(a) The Restrictions.
(b) The Covenants.
(c) The Conventions.
(d) All of these.
4. Through how many detective agencies had Jonas sought his son?
5. What did Jeremy feel an affinity with?
(b) The spiders.
(c) The flies.
6. What was the second letter from Cooper talking about?
(a) Both of these.
(b) It thanked him for his forgiveness.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Hatch advocating for Bill to get his license back.
7. How did he kill them?
(a) With a cleaver.
(b) With a butcher knife.
(c) With a chainsaw.
(d) With a filet knife.
8. Why could Hatch lie to Lindsey so smoothly?
(a) The lie wasn't meant to hurt or harm, but to soothe.
(b) He knew he could manipulate her into letting him not go back to the doctor.
(c) He had practiced lying to her numerous times.
(d) All of these.
9. What animal did Vassago compare himself to as he was climbing the wall?
(a) An ant.
(b) A slug.
(c) A spider.
(d) A monkey.
10. Why couldn't Regina rely on Jesus and Mary all the time?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) They were busy people.
(c) They helped those who helped themselves.
(d) Both of these.
11. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
(a) Take Lindsey and Regina on a vacation.
(b) Buy guns.
(c) Get a home security system.
(d) Install bars on all the windows.
12. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
13. What did Jonas change careers to?
(a) A cardiovascular surgeon.
(b) A priest.
(c) A human rights advocate.
(d) A veterinarian.
14. What did Jeremy do with Redlow's nose?
(a) Put it up his behind.
(b) Put it in the steaks.
(c) None of these.
(d) Put it on a platter.
15. How was Hatch holding the crucifix?
(a) As a hunk of metal.
(b) As would an exorcist.
(c) As an object against damnation.
(d) As a weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Vassago hide?
2. Who had Jeremy killed other than Tod as a child?
3. Who was the author of the book?
4. What was caught in a circle above Regina's head?
5. What did Jeremy finally decide to do with Regina?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)