|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lindsey's maiden name?
2. What did the magazine smell like?
(a) Melted plastic.
(d) Fresh paper.
3. What did Hatch tell Lindsey to bring?
(a) The shells.
(b) The shotgun.
(c) All of these.
4. For what reason could Honell not see?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) His eyes were blurred from the loss of his contact lenses.
(c) His eyes were blurred by tears.
(d) Both of these.
5. What did Regina promise God to do if he would allow the Harrisons to like her?
(a) Eat beans.
(b) Never put JELL-O in the holy water font again.
(c) Give serious thought to becoming a nun.
(d) All of these.
6. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
(a) Get a home security system.
(b) Install bars on all the windows.
(c) Take Lindsey and Regina on a vacation.
(d) Buy guns.
7. Through how many detective agencies had Jonas sought his son?
8. What did Jonas find in the freezer?
(a) Redlow's head.
(b) The severed hand of his wife.
(d) The late Morton Redlow.
9. What road did Vassago turn onto when leaving Silverado Canyon?
(a) Silvarado River Road.
(b) The I-5.
(c) Santiago Canyon Road.
(d) Sandiego Canyon Road.
10. What name did Hatch use?
11. Who had scathingly insulted Lindsey?
(a) S. Steven Cromwell.
(b) S. Steven Honell.
(c) S. Steven Homwell.
(d) S. Steven Hornell.
12. What was life to Vassago?
(a) Too full of rules and ways of behavior.
(b) Stupid and cheap.
(c) Cheap and pointless.
(d) Pointless and stupid.
13. What wasn't too shabby to bring back with you when you died?
(a) An angel.
(b) A seraphim.
(c) An archangel.
(d) A demiangel.
14. What had Jeremy been avoiding?
(a) A confrontation with the husband.
(b) To deal with both Harrison and his wife at the same time.
(c) A dual crucifixion.
(d) None of these.
15. How many months had Jeremy been in a coma?
(a) Five months.
(b) Ten months.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Nine months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Hatch holding the crucifix?
2. What was on the hood of the Mitsubishi?
3. What did Hatch know the promise was made to God for?
4. Who was the sister that Regina had asked why God had given people bowels and bladders?
5. Who was Uriel?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)