|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times had Jeremy stabbed his mother?
2. What did Jeremy expect Tod to learn in Homemakers Club?
(a) Knit nice little doilies.
(b) All of these.
(c) Do flower arrangements.
(d) Learn how to cook.
3. How many times did Hatch let the phone ring on Honell's side?
4. How many times did horn blow in the car behind Hatch and Lindsey?
5. What did Hatch know the promise was made to God for?
(a) The chance to have a real mom and dad.
(b) A new bicicle and helmet.
(c) The chance to escape the orphanage and have a family.
(d) The chance to relax and be a kid.
6. What was the thing that jolted Hatch out of his rage?
(a) That Lindsey had done nothing wrong.
(b) That he would scare Regina.
(c) That he would wake Regina.
(d) That he was acting like his father.
7. What was the first thing Vassago had to do?
(a) To kill Regina.
(b) Find out if she would fit the boards he had.
(c) Find out if the funhouse Lucifer would take a nail.
(d) Find out if he had all the supplies he needed.
8. Why had those sounds in particular awakened Regina?
(a) She awoke to every new sound in the house.
(b) They were different sounds.
(c) They were sneaky sounds.
(d) They were sounds she hadn't heard in the orphanage.
9. What was the only sound Vassago made after he had made it in the house?
(a) A scuffling sound as he got into place.
(b) He coughed.
(c) A soft spang of the spring holding the door in place.
(d) He sneezed.
10. What had he been drinking?
(a) Chivas Regal.
(d) Jack Daniels.
11. How old is Regina?
12. What name did Hatch use?
13. What was caught in a circle above Regina's head?
(a) A bird.
(b) A flower petal.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A butterfly.
14. Where did Vassago find an open window?
(a) The window on the second floor.
(b) The window on the back porch.
(c) The window on the back of the garage.
(d) The living room window.
15. What three kinds of people did Hatch compare nuns to, if they didn't mean well?
(a) All of these.
(b) United States congressmen.
(c) International terrorists.
(d) Mafia hitmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the sister that Regina had asked why God had given people bowels and bladders?
2. What did Jeremy do with Redlow's nose?
3. On what ride did Jeremy decide to kill Tod?
4. What did Regina speculate you looked like in heaven?
5. What came with the grant deed and mortgage?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)