|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the author's version of Hell based on?
(a) Star Wars.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Star Trek.
2. What did Hatch say when Regina said his food was getting cold?
(a) They would reheat them.
(b) He liked it better that way.
(c) They would get some sweaters and mittens for them.
(d) They'd get it a blanket.
3. Why could Hatch lie to Lindsey so smoothly?
(a) All of these.
(b) He knew he could manipulate her into letting him not go back to the doctor.
(c) He had practiced lying to her numerous times.
(d) The lie wasn't meant to hurt or harm, but to soothe.
4. What animal did Vassago compare himself to as he was climbing the wall?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A spider.
(c) An ant.
(d) A slug.
5. What road did Vassago turn onto when leaving Silverado Canyon?
(a) The I-5.
(b) Sandiego Canyon Road.
(c) Santiago Canyon Road.
(d) Silvarado River Road.
6. Why was constant betterment a formidable challenge?
(a) He had been awfully good at a young age.
(b) All of these.
(c) He had already passed the best of his years behind him.
(d) He was incapable of better preformance.
7. Why had those sounds in particular awakened Regina?
(a) They were different sounds.
(b) She awoke to every new sound in the house.
(c) They were sounds she hadn't heard in the orphanage.
(d) They were sneaky sounds.
8. How was Hatch holding the crucifix?
(a) As a weapon.
(b) As would an exorcist.
(c) As a hunk of metal.
(d) As an object against damnation.
9. What was the first thing Vassago had to do?
(a) To kill Regina.
(b) Find out if she would fit the boards he had.
(c) Find out if he had all the supplies he needed.
(d) Find out if the funhouse Lucifer would take a nail.
10. What does Loffman say about Harrison?
(a) Harrison's totally trustworthy.
(b) He's a reputable dealer.
(c) Hatch is a nice man.
(d) All of these.
11. What was Regina's hideaway?
(a) Her bedroom at the Harrisons'.
(b) A space capsule.
(c) A pretty forest scene with unicorns.
(d) Her room from the convent.
12. What color eyes did Regina have?
(d) Gold flecked Brown.
13. What did Jeremy finally decide to do with Regina?
(a) Wait until he had the mother and create a gruesome collage.
(b) All of these.
(c) Recreate her using the severed limbs of another child.
(d) Use her to mock the crucifixion.
14. What was the name of the book Jeremy had read?
(a) The Hidden.
(b) The Struggle.
(c) The Hiding.
(d) The Journey.
15. Why did Hatch have a Kleenex?
(a) To avoid leaving fingerprints.
(b) To avoid touching his mouth to the receiver.
(c) To avoid leaving his DNA.
(d) To avoid bacterial spread.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did he kill them?
2. What three kinds of people did Hatch compare nuns to, if they didn't mean well?
3. What drew the eye in Lindsey's painting?
4. How was Vassago to reclaim his place in hell?
5. Why did Regina know she couldn't scream?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)