|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
2. How long did Lindsey think they had before the killer would be able to murder Regina?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Two, maybe three minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) One, maybe two minutes.
3. How many times has Loffman been to Hatch's place?
(a) Five or six times.
(b) Three or four times.
(c) Four or five times.
(d) Two or three times.
4. What was the thing that jolted Hatch out of his rage?
(a) That he would wake Regina.
(b) That Lindsey had done nothing wrong.
(c) That he would scare Regina.
(d) That he was acting like his father.
5. Who did Hatch see when he looked in the mirror?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Himself, contorted in rage like his father.
(c) Both of these.
6. Why did Regina know she couldn't scream?
(a) No one would hear her.
(b) He would be more likely to harm her if she screamed.
(c) None of these.
(d) The gag in her mouth would surely choke her to death.
7. What did Jeremy finally decide to do with Regina?
(a) Wait until he had the mother and create a gruesome collage.
(b) All of these.
(c) Recreate her using the severed limbs of another child.
(d) Use her to mock the crucifixion.
8. What did Tod start calling himself and Jeremy?
(a) Best buddies.
(b) Friends forever.
(c) Rocket jockeys.
(d) Blood brothers.
9. Who had scathingly insulted Lindsey?
(a) S. Steven Cromwell.
(b) S. Steven Homwell.
(c) S. Steven Honell.
(d) S. Steven Hornell.
10. Who had Jeremy killed other than Tod as a child?
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) All of these.
11. Who was the sister that Regina had asked why God had given people bowels and bladders?
(a) Sister Imaculata.
(b) Sister Sarafina.
(c) Sister Sable.
(d) Sister Saraphim.
12. What was the only sound Vassago made after he had made it in the house?
(a) He sneezed.
(b) A soft spang of the spring holding the door in place.
(c) He coughed.
(d) A scuffling sound as he got into place.
13. What did Vassago want to use to dispatch Lindsey?
(a) His fists.
(c) A handgun.
(d) The sap.
14. What was the amount of the first check Regina got from writing?
(a) Five hundred dollars.
(b) Seven hundred dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand, five hundred dollars.
15. What did Regina go into the closet for?
(a) Her homework.
(b) Her notebooks.
(c) Her slippers.
(d) A robe and pajamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wasn't too shabby to bring back with you when you died?
2. What was Lindsey's maiden name?
3. Through how many detective agencies had Jonas sought his son?
4. What was Regina's hideaway?
5. What color eyes did Regina have?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)