|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jeremy feel an affinity with?
(a) The flies.
(d) The spiders.
2. How did he kill them?
(a) With a butcher knife.
(b) With a chainsaw.
(c) With a cleaver.
(d) With a filet knife.
3. What did Jeremy finally decide to do with Regina?
(a) Use her to mock the crucifixion.
(b) All of these.
(c) Wait until he had the mother and create a gruesome collage.
(d) Recreate her using the severed limbs of another child.
4. What three kinds of people did Hatch compare nuns to, if they didn't mean well?
(a) United States congressmen.
(b) Mafia hitmen.
(c) All of these.
(d) International terrorists.
5. What drew the eye in Lindsey's painting?
(a) The scenery.
(b) A black rose.
(c) A angelic boy.
(d) The blackness.
6. How was Vassago to reclaim his place in hell?
(a) To kill all three Harrison's.
(b) To murder his father.
(c) To commit the same act that won him damnation in the first place.
(d) To add the girl to his collection.
7. How many times did horn blow in the car behind Hatch and Lindsey?
8. What was life to Vassago?
(a) Too full of rules and ways of behavior.
(b) Stupid and cheap.
(c) Pointless and stupid.
(d) Cheap and pointless.
9. What had Jeremy been avoiding?
(a) To deal with both Harrison and his wife at the same time.
(b) A dual crucifixion.
(c) A confrontation with the husband.
(d) None of these.
10. What did Hatch know the promise was made to God for?
(a) The chance to escape the orphanage and have a family.
(b) The chance to relax and be a kid.
(c) A new bicicle and helmet.
(d) The chance to have a real mom and dad.
11. What was an unsettling thought when Lindsey had looked in the window reflection?
(a) That she was going to die.
(b) That they had a prowler after them.
(c) That Hatch was going off the deep end.
(d) That she was ghostly.
12. What action caused the nuns to give in to Regina's demand to be moved to the third floor?
(a) Regina's begging and pleading.
(b) Regina's temper tantrum.
(c) Regina's hunger strike.
(d) Regina's withering scorn.
13. How old is Regina?
14. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
15. What did Jeremy do with Redlow's nose?
(a) None of these.
(b) Put it in the steaks.
(c) Put it on a platter.
(d) Put it up his behind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Steven Honell reading?
2. What did Hatch tell Lindsey to bring?
3. What did Tod and Jeremy want to do first?
4. What is the first thing Hatch is going to do when he wakes up?
5. What did Regina speculate you looked like in heaven?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)