|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the good news that her husband had been revived have to be delivered?
(a) With warmth and compassion.
(b) With a smile and soft tones.
(c) With care and sensitivity.
(d) Objectively and straight to the point.
2. How long did Lindsey think they had before the killer would be able to murder Regina?
(a) One, maybe two minutes.
(b) Two, maybe three minutes.
(c) Four minutes.
(d) Five minutes.
3. How many times did horn blow in the car behind Hatch and Lindsey?
4. What was life to Vassago?
(a) Pointless and stupid.
(b) Cheap and pointless.
(c) Stupid and cheap.
(d) Too full of rules and ways of behavior.
5. What was the last thing the paramedics said to Lindsey?
(a) The worst is over.
(b) Everything's all right.
(c) You're going to be okay.
(d) You're going to be fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Margaret's major?
2. What action caused the nuns to give in to Regina's demand to be moved to the third floor?
3. How was Hatch holding the crucifix?
4. Why was constant betterment a formidable challenge?
5. How did Lindsey feel about her condition?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)