|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wasn't too shabby to bring back with you when you died?
(a) An angel.
(b) An archangel.
(c) A demiangel.
(d) A seraphim.
2. Who had Lindsey been going steady with at Senior Prom?
(a) Jeremy Delvecchio.
(b) Joey Dilvecchio.
(c) Joey Dalvecchio.
(d) Joey Delvecchio.
3. Why was constant betterment a formidable challenge?
(a) He had been awfully good at a young age.
(b) He had already passed the best of his years behind him.
(c) He was incapable of better preformance.
(d) All of these.
4. How long did Lindsey think they had before the killer would be able to murder Regina?
(a) Four minutes.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) Two, maybe three minutes.
(d) One, maybe two minutes.
5. What did the magazine smell like?
(a) Melted plastic.
(d) Fresh paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Loffman?
2. What action caused the nuns to give in to Regina's demand to be moved to the third floor?
3. What nationality was the bed in which Hatch and Lindsey slept?
4. In the first memory, how old was Lindsey?
5. What did Jeremy expect Tod to learn in Homemakers Club?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)