|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sections 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) Two months.
(d) A week.
2. Why couldn't Lindsey infuse her words with anger?
(a) Both of these.
(b) She was too depressed.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) She was too exhausted.
3. What was the mistake Margaret made?
(a) She had thought he was a nice guy.
(b) She had trusted him.
(c) She had gone to the laundry room at eleven.
(d) She had thought he was her friend.
4. How had her dance partner died?
(a) A motorcycle accident.
(b) An explosion in Korea.
(c) An explosion in Lebanon.
(d) Cocaine overdose.
5. What color were the eyes of the paramedic that told Lindsey she would be okay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Vassago compare himself to as he was climbing the wall?
2. What information did Lindsey solicit from her 'angel'?
3. What century was the chest that was by Loffman's bed from?
4. How did the good news that her husband had been revived have to be delivered?
5. What word gave Hatch pause for thought after he had heard the messages?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)