|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Sections 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Hatch been dead before Jonas made the call?
(a) Fifty minutes.
(b) Ninety minutes.
(c) Sixty minutes.
(d) Forty-five minutes.
2. Who had Jeremy killed other than Tod as a child?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) All of these.
3. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
(a) He was going to be rich and famous when he grew up.
(b) He was going to be famous but not have much money.
(c) He was going to die alone.
(d) He was going to have children.
4. What had he been drinking?
(c) Chivas Regal.
(d) Jack Daniels.
5. What did Lindsey perceive as a strange and distant cry?
(a) The combination of these.
(b) The whine of the heaters.
(c) The whistling of the wind.
(d) The wailing of the sirens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
2. What drew the eye in Lindsey's painting?
3. What did Jeremy expect Tod to learn in Homemakers Club?
4. Why could Hatch lie to Lindsey so smoothly?
5. What dessert did the girl imagine to make the lime JELL-O with peaches seem tolerable?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)