|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name was Hatch calling out?
2. What was a weapon against life-threatening illnesses?
(b) Positive thinking.
(d) All of these.
3. Why was Lindsey crying?
(a) She thought he would never be alive again.
(b) She was remembering Jimmy.
(c) She was sad.
(d) She was crying for joy.
4. What did Margaret pray for?
(a) All of these.
(b) That her murderer would receive divine grace and mercy.
(c) That God would watch out for her two younger sisters.
(d) That her family would cope without her.
5. How many dead dancers had there been?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink did Vassago order?
2. What did Dr. Nyebern request of Lindsey?
3. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
4. What was the last thing the paramedics said to Lindsey?
5. What did Nyebern attempt to convince Hatch of what was out there?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)