|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Vassago prefer women?
(a) None of these.
(b) He had a sexual thrill from them first.
(c) So he could take them before they bred new life.
(d) He could overpower them more easily.
2. How did Lindsey feel about her condition?
(a) All of these.
(b) That she was infuriatingly delicate.
(c) That she was going to die.
(d) That she wasn't going to make it.
3. Why didn't Lindsey's anger offend Lee?
(a) He knew that she wasn't really mad at him.
(b) He knew that her anger gave her strength.
(c) He knew she was on her last reserves of energy.
(d) All of these.
4. What had started the truck driver drinking?
(a) Myra had left him.
(b) Myra had kicked him out.
(c) Myra had died.
(d) He hated his job and being on the road.
5. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
(a) Seventy-nine minutes.
(b) Eighty-two minutes.
(c) Eighty minutes.
(d) Eighty-one minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
2. What had made the paramedics sure footed?
3. What had stopped Lindsey from letting go and joining her son?
4. What color were the eyes of the paramedic that told Lindsey she would be okay?
5. What kind of car was Vassago driving?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)