|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the white icing stuck to the wafer in the left hand mean?
(a) He was going to be rich and famous when he grew up.
(b) He was going to be famous but not have much money.
(c) He was going to die alone.
(d) He was going to have children.
2. What did the figure in black resemble to Hatch?
(a) A grim reaper.
(b) None of these.
(c) A demon.
(d) A spectre of Death.
3. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) Two months.
(d) A month.
4. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That Hatch would live again.
(b) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
(c) That she would join her son in death.
(d) That Hatch wasn't dead.
5. Who was Vassago's first sacrifice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vassago wish he hadn't done?
2. What name was Hatch calling out?
3. What kind of surgery did Nyebern specialize in?
4. Why was Lindsey crying?
5. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)