|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were eye drops placed in the eyes of the cadaver?
(a) To decrease the chance of swelling.
(b) None of these.
(c) To decrease the chances of the eyes going red.
(d) To prevent the eye lenses from drying out.
2. How many dead dancers had there been?
3. At what minute did Hatch come back and gain a pulse?
(a) Ninety minutes.
(b) Seventy-seven minutes.
(c) Seventy-four minutes.
(d) Eighty four minutes.
4. Why did Vassago prefer women?
(a) He could overpower them more easily.
(b) He had a sexual thrill from them first.
(c) So he could take them before they bred new life.
(d) None of these.
5. What was weird about Vassago and the name Lindsey?
(a) He thought that Lindsey was the name of the girl at the table.
(b) He had once known a girl named Lindsey.
(c) He never knew anyone named Lindsey.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first memory, how old was Lindsey?
2. Who had Lindsey been going steady with at Senior Prom?
3. What were just empty words to Vassago?
4. What did he dub the woman in the lounge?
5. What color were the eyes of the paramedic that told Lindsey she would be okay?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)