|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Jimmy taken to die?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Nine months.
2. What three words were spoken inside Vassago's head?
(a) I love you.
(b) Something's out there.
(c) I'll get you.
(d) Lindsey come quick.
3. What was weird about Vassago and the name Lindsey?
(a) He had once known a girl named Lindsey.
(b) He never knew anyone named Lindsey.
(c) All of these.
(d) He thought that Lindsey was the name of the girl at the table.
4. What were Hatch's first words?
(a) What happened to me?
(b) I feel horrible.
(c) Something's out there.
(d) Where am I?
5. At what minute did Hatch come back and gain a pulse?
(a) Seventy-four minutes.
(b) Ninety minutes.
(c) Eighty four minutes.
(d) Seventy-seven minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what point did Hatch first regain consciousness?
2. How many dead dancers had there been?
3. What did Margaret pray for?
4. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
5. What gender were the paramedics that attended Lindsey?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)