|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter3, sections 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
(a) Eighty minutes.
(b) Eighty-two minutes.
(c) Seventy-nine minutes.
(d) Eighty-one minutes.
2. What had been the reason for their vacation?
(a) To rekindle their friendship.
(b) To recapture the ease at which they originally held each other's company.
(c) None of these.
(d) To relax and have fun.
3. What had started the truck driver drinking?
(a) He hated his job and being on the road.
(b) Myra had died.
(c) Myra had kicked him out.
(d) Myra had left him.
4. What were Hatch's first words?
(a) I feel horrible.
(b) Where am I?
(c) Something's out there.
(d) What happened to me?
5. What let Lindsey know that she was going to survive?
(a) When she tasted nausea.
(b) When she could smell the exhaust from the rescue vehicles.
(c) When she slipped into sleep.
(d) When she could hear the rescuers murmurs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the mistake Margaret made?
2. Why were eye drops placed in the eyes of the cadaver?
3. Why didn't Lindsey's anger offend Lee?
4. What had stopped Lindsey from letting go and joining her son?
5. After how many minutes had a dog been brought back?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)