|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter3, sections 1 through 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what minute did Hatch come back and gain a pulse?
(a) Seventy-seven minutes.
(b) Eighty four minutes.
(c) Ninety minutes.
(d) Seventy-four minutes.
2. Why didn't Lindsey's anger offend Lee?
(a) All of these.
(b) He knew that she wasn't really mad at him.
(c) He knew she was on her last reserves of energy.
(d) He knew that her anger gave her strength.
3. Where had the ambulance brought Lindsey?
(a) To a helicopter.
(b) To a private clinic.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) None of these.
4. How long would Vassago normally been sated after killing Margaret?
(a) Two months.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
5. What was Lindsey's secret fear?
(a) To die.
(b) To become deaf.
(c) To become blind.
(d) To lose her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of surgery did Nyebern specialize in?
2. Who is perfect for Dr. Nyebern?
3. What color were the eyes of the paramedic that told Lindsey she would be okay?
4. What had stopped Lindsey from letting go and joining her son?
5. Why weren't Margaret's screams satisfying?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)