|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dessert did the girl imagine to make the lime JELL-O with peaches seem tolerable?
(a) String beans and chocolate sauce.
(b) Toadstools and caramel.
(c) Dead mice dipped in chocolate.
(d) All of these.
2. Why would Hatch only report the information anonymously?
(a) He didn't want the scorn of the cops.
(b) He didn't want the anxiety.
(c) He didn't want to be made headlines out of.
(d) He didn't want the attention.
3. What did Hatch know the promise was made to God for?
(a) The chance to relax and be a kid.
(b) The chance to have a real mom and dad.
(c) A new bicicle and helmet.
(d) The chance to escape the orphanage and have a family.
4. What gender were the paramedics that attended Lindsey?
(a) One male, one female.
(c) All of these.
5. What had he been drinking?
(a) Jack Daniels.
(d) Chivas Regal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the mistake Margaret made?
2. How many times did horn blow in the car behind Hatch and Lindsey?
3. What did Regina promise God to do if he would allow the Harrisons to like her?
4. How many times did Hatch let the phone ring on Honell's side?
5. What was the last song Hatch and Lindsey harmonized to before the car pulled into the garage?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)