|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Vassago prefer women?
(a) So he could take them before they bred new life.
(b) None of these.
(c) He could overpower them more easily.
(d) He had a sexual thrill from them first.
2. What three words were spoken inside Vassago's head?
(a) Something's out there.
(b) I love you.
(c) I'll get you.
(d) Lindsey come quick.
3. Who was Vassago's first sacrifice?
4. How many drinks did Vassago have in the bar?
5. What did Lindsey perceive as a strange and distant cry?
(a) The whistling of the wind.
(b) The whine of the heaters.
(c) The combination of these.
(d) The wailing of the sirens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the figure in black resemble to Hatch?
2. What name was Hatch calling out?
3. What was Vassago's fascination with Margaret?
4. Why were eye drops placed in the eyes of the cadaver?
5. What had Lindsey learned about Jonas Nyebern?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)