|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Sections 14 through 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had made the paramedics sure footed?
(a) Gripping soles.
(c) None of these
2. What hadn't been held in the storerooms?
(a) Burger packages.
(b) Paper cups.
(d) Packs of fertilizer.
3. At what minute did Hatch become stable?
(a) Eighty-one minutes.
(b) Seventy-nine minutes.
(c) Eighty minutes.
(d) Eighty-two minutes.
4. What let Lindsey know that she was going to survive?
(a) When she could hear the rescuers murmurs.
(b) When she tasted nausea.
(c) When she slipped into sleep.
(d) When she could smell the exhaust from the rescue vehicles.
5. What did Lindsey manage to convince herself of?
(a) That she would join her son in death.
(b) That Hatch was beyond recovery.
(c) That Hatch wasn't dead.
(d) That Hatch would live again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who remained at Hatch's beside watching over him?
2. What did Margaret pray for?
3. What did Dr. Nyebern request of Lindsey?
4. How did the good news that her husband had been revived have to be delivered?
5. Within how many feet could the collector see perfectly well in absolute dark?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)