|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs did Maggie bring back with her from Australia?
2. Where does the specially trained guard come from for Maggie?
(a) New York City.
(b) New Denver.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New Hampshire.
3. Where is Maggie's new lawyer, Jason Wade, from?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
4. Who watches as Maggie leaves the courtroom a free woman?
(d) The murderer.
5. What does Will send her in San Francisco?
(a) A bottle of champagne.
(b) A good luck telegram.
(c) A box of chocolates.
(d) Two dozen roses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Will claim affected him more than all others Maggie sang?
2. What is Maggie afraid he will do?
3. How old is Maggie at this stage?
4. Who designed Maggie's wedding dress?
5. Where did Maggie and Will meet for their first 'date'?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter say on the stand that he hopes will hang Maggie?
2. What information is Norma Breen trying so hard to uncover and why?
3. How does Will handle his premiere of Primrose?
4. How long after Patrick's death does Nathan Bailford wait before going to see Maggie and why does he finally go?
5. What is Will's emotional state after the premiere and once he has returned home?
6. What is the first inkling Maggie has that Will could be violent with her?
7. What two things does Maggie refuse to do to help herself and her defense team?
8. What does Palmer offer to do and why?
9. What happens on the night that Maggie shoots Will Shepherd?
10. How does Will feel about the way his relationship with Maggie is progressing?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)