|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Maggie go to talk to a psychiatrist about Jennie's school performance of late?
2. What nationality are the men who heckled him in the bar?
3. What song does Will claim affected him more than all others Maggie sang?
(a) Loss of Pace.
(b) Lack of Faith.
(c) Loss of Grace.
(d) Loss of Face.
4. Where is Will taken?
(a) St. Jude's Hospital.
(b) St. Mary's Hospital.
(c) St. Vincent's Hospital.
(d) St. Andrew's Hospital.
5. Who is Millie Steele?
(a) Peter's secretary.
(b) Will's latest girlfriend.
(c) Jennie's best friend.
(d) Maggie's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennie reveal to Maggie about Will's night time ritual with her?
2. Where does Will claim to have gone?
3. What does he show her?
4. What kind of car did Peter O'Malley arrive in?
5. What does Norma finally convince him to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What irritated Will the most about life?
2. What is the first scene that Will is asked to play in Primrose?
3. How does Maggie feel when she is taken in front of the judge to deliver her plea?
4. What is the first inkling Maggie has that Will could be violent with her?
5. What mistake does Suzanne make when the shooting for Primrose is over?
6. What event almost ruins Maggie's wedding to Will?
7. What does Maggie learn in Tarrytown that rattles her?
8. What is Will's emotional state after the premiere and once he has returned home?
9. What does Palmer offer to do and why?
10. What is Will's demeanor when Palmer enters his room in Rio?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)