|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theatre holds the premiere of Primrose?
(a) Zellerfeld Theatre.
(b) Zigmund Theatre.
(c) Ziegfeld Theatre.
(d) Ziegfield Theatre.
2. What has Allie been told about Maggie?
(a) That she and Will are travelling.
(b) That she will be home soon.
(c) That she is away and to mind Mrs. Leigh.
(d) That she in on tour.
3. Where did Maggie take Jennie hiking?
(a) Skyline Ridge.
(b) Forest Ridge Reservation.
(c) Pound Ridge Reservation.
(d) Ridge line Forest.
4. What is Maggie afraid he will do?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Find someone else.
(c) Cheat on her.
(d) Leave for good.
5. How long is it before Suzanne can act again?
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Eight months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Will get the lead in?
2. What was on the wedding invitations?
3. How long is Will gone after the review comes in?
4. Who looked after the Lake Club grounds?
5. What does Will call the phase he is going through?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Will's emotional state after the premiere and once he has returned home?
2. How does Will finally manage to conspire to meet Maggie again?
3. What two things does Maggie refuse to do to help herself and her defense team?
4. What does Peter say on the stand that he hopes will hang Maggie?
5. What event almost ruins Maggie's wedding to Will?
6. What does Norma finally get the groundskeeper from the Lake Club to admit?
7. What is the first inkling Maggie has that Will could be violent with her?
8. What happens on the night that Maggie shoots Will Shepherd?
9. What is Will's demeanor when Palmer enters his room in Rio?
10. What mistake does Suzanne make when the shooting for Primrose is over?
This section contains 1,127 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)