|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the movie filmed?
2. What does Will send her in San Francisco?
(a) A bottle of champagne.
(b) A good luck telegram.
(c) Two dozen roses.
(d) A box of chocolates.
3. What won't Maggie tell her own team?
(a) Why she married Will.
(b) Why she shot Will.
(c) Why she didn't call police.
(d) Why she won't see Allie in jail.
4. Where was Suzanne going when Primrose ended?
(a) Las Vegas.
5. What did the doctor show her before showing her Jennie's slipping grades?
(a) Her last assignment.
(b) Her forged signature.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell Palmer at first when Palmer arrives at his Rio hotel room and sees all the blood?
2. Who designed Maggie's wedding dress?
3. What was the last party Maggie remembered attending?
4. What was the party in honor of?
5. What does Norma finally convince him to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie discover that relieves her, but also takes away a large part of her defense?
2. What is the first scene that Will is asked to play in Primrose?
3. What mistake does Suzanne make when the shooting for Primrose is over?
4. What effect does this information have on Maggie's conviction?
5. What is Will's emotional state after the premiere and once he has returned home?
6. In what ways does Will convince Maggie that he loves her?
7. What is Will's demeanor when Palmer enters his room in Rio?
8. How long after Patrick's death does Nathan Bailford wait before going to see Maggie and why does he finally go?
9. What does Norma discover about Will and the night that he died?
10. How does Will feel about the way his relationship with Maggie is progressing?
This section contains 1,115 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)