|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women are on the jury?
2. What does Jennie reveal to Maggie about Will's night time ritual with her?
(a) He used to bring her warm milk.
(b) He wanted to sleep in her bed.
(c) He was a gentleman with her.
(d) He tried to seduce her.
3. What does Norma decide her best strategy is?
(a) To approach the judge.
(b) To approach the prosecutor.
(c) To wait for a verdict.
(d) To tell the truth.
4. Where is the movie filmed?
5. Why does Peter claim Maggie killed Will?
(a) She was afraid of him.
(b) She was bored.
(c) His Lake Club after hours entertainment.
(d) She was tired of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches as Maggie leaves the courtroom a free woman?
2. What club does Maggie's property border on?
3. Who is the detective that is assigned the case?
4. Who is the judge that takes Maggie's plea?
5. What was the party in honor of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What event almost ruins Maggie's wedding to Will?
2. What does Norma finally get the groundskeeper from the Lake Club to admit?
3. What does Maggie learn in Tarrytown that rattles her?
4. What does Palmer offer to do and why?
5. How does Will handle his premiere of Primrose?
6. How does Will finally manage to conspire to meet Maggie again?
7. How long after Patrick's death does Nathan Bailford wait before going to see Maggie and why does he finally go?
8. In what ways does Will convince Maggie that he loves her?
9. What does Maggie discover that relieves her, but also takes away a large part of her defense?
10. What does Norma discover about Will and the night that he died?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)