|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the psychiatrist that Maggie sees in prison?
(a) Dr. Ginger Green.
(b) Dr. Deborah Green.
(c) Dr. Debby Breen.
(d) Dr. Devon Green.
2. Who does Patrick make Maggie promise she won't let Jennie marry?
(a) An Englishman.
(b) A Scotsman.
(c) An American.
(d) An Irishman.
3. What rank was Phillip Bradford?
4. What is the name of Patrick's first son?
5. How many shots were fired in total when Phillip was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phillip die?
2. When Patrick asks her to stay the night for the first time, who does she involuntarily think of?
3. Who was the squirrel she used to sing to?
4. What is Maggie's second husband's name?
5. How does Phillip find them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the things that help Maggie to finally relax around Patrick?
2. Who does Maggie talk to as part of her upcoming murder trial and for what purpose?
3. What prompts Patrick to name his world class hotel after a woman?
4. Why does Maggie make the decision to shoot Phillip?
5. Why has Maggie decided to write her story?
6. Why is Maggie hiding under the porch with her three-year-old?
7. What happens to Will's concentration in the final seconds of the World Cup game that causes them to lose it?
8. What advice does Barbra give Maggie?
9. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
10. What were the last things that Patrick said to Maggie on the boat before he died?
This section contains 1,075 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)