|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Will when he played his first football game?
2. Who is the British actress in bed with Will in Rio the day before the World Cup game?
(a) Veronica Landsome.
(b) Victoria Lakes.
(c) Vicky Landover.
(d) Victoria Lansdowne
3. What is the name of the studio Barbra Streisand records "Loss of Grace" in?
(a) The Chateau.
(d) The Boathouse.
4. What does Patrick sometimes call Maggie?
5. How old is Jennie when Phillip dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song plays in Maggie's head while Phillip rages, looking for her and Jenny?
2. What game do they play to pass the time?
3. How long does Maggie work for Barry?
4. How long into the game is it when the first goal is scored for Brazil?
5. What day and month is Maggie's first live performance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the largest explanation that Maggie has to clarify?
2. What were the last things that Patrick said to Maggie on the boat before he died?
3. Why has Maggie decided to write her story?
4. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
5. How does Will behave when he meets the manager of the Hammersmith Rangers, Allan Thomas?
6. What two things does Will claim are his salvation?
7. How does Will's new headmaster at Fulham Road Primary School describe Will?
8. How do Patrick O'Malley and Maggie Bradford meet?
9. Who records Maggie's song first and how does Maggie feel about it?
10. Why is Maggie writing all of this from a prison cell?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)