|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will try to hire as his personal assistant?
2. What do newspapers from the Newburgh, Cornwall, Middletown area call the first shooting?
(a) A family disaster.
(b) A family nightmare.
(c) A family feud.
(d) The worst 'family tragedy'.
3. What magazines publish stories about Maggie?
(a) None of the above.
(b) Rolling Stone, Spin, People.
(c) Composer, Country Beat, Nashville Star.
(d) Teen Beat, Disc, Songwriter.
4. What is the name of the elementary school Will attends?
(a) Falham Primary School.
(b) Fallum Primary School.
(c) Fulham Road Primary School.
(d) Fulston Primary School.
5. Where does Will meet Maggie?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At the track.
(c) At a costume party.
(d) At a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie practice?
2. What kind of song does Maggie perform first?
3. How old is Jennie?
4. What is her specialty?
5. Who meets the boys at the airport when they land?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Will becomes ill at the age of fourteen, who surprises him by looking after him?
2. How do Patrick O'Malley and Maggie Bradford meet?
3. Why is Maggie writing all of this from a prison cell?
4. What is it about Victoria Lansdowne that contributes to the fact that Will rapes her?
5. How does Will handle his first meeting with Maggie?
6. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
7. How does Barry respond to the songs that Maggie sings in her audition for him?
8. Who does Maggie talk to as part of her upcoming murder trial and for what purpose?
9. What two things does Will claim are his salvation?
10. What is the largest explanation that Maggie has to clarify?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)