|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liverpool trade him?
(a) An offer they can't refuse.
(b) He wants to go back to America.
(c) He doesn't want to play for them.
(d) He has an affair with the owner's wife.
2. What is waiting for Maggie when she gets home?
(a) A basket of roses and a job offer.
(b) A basket of carnations and a calling card.
(c) A basket of mums and a good luck card.
(d) A basket of pionies and stuffed bear.
3. Who does Will remind Maggie of?
4. What team signs Will to play football at the age of fifteen?
(b) Hammersmith Rangers.
(c) London Rangers.
(d) Liverpool Hammers.
5. How old is Jennie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers Maggie's son?
2. What is Maggie accused of?
3. Where does Will meet Maggie?
4. How did Maggie's mother die?
5. What is the name of the stadium that the World Cup is played in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the issues that bring Phillip to the edge of insanity and make him want to kill his family?
2. How do Patrick O'Malley and Maggie Bradford meet?
3. How does Winnie Lawrence convince Will to play for the American team even though Will is convinced they don't have a chance?
4. What is it about Victoria Lansdowne that contributes to the fact that Will rapes her?
5. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
6. What happens to Will's concentration in the final seconds of the World Cup game that causes them to lose it?
7. What prompts Patrick to name his world class hotel after a woman?
8. What happens when Maggie performs for the first time herself?
9. How does the press describe Will Shepherd?
10. When Will becomes ill at the age of fourteen, who surprises him by looking after him?
This section contains 1,137 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)