|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will remind Maggie of?
2. What is Maggie accused of?
(a) Killing her husband.
(c) Robbing a bank.
(d) Killing her children.
3. How long does he play for them?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eighteen months.
4. How does Phillip find them?
(a) Jennie coughs.
(b) Maggie sneezes.
(c) Jennie cries out.
(d) Jennie sneezes.
5. What singer wants to sing one of Maggie's songs at this stage?
(a) Billy Joel.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Barbra Steisand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
2. What does Vannie do that crosses the line of inappropriateness?
3. What song plays in Maggie's head while Phillip rages, looking for her and Jenny?
4. How tall is Maggie?
5. How long into the game is it when the first goal is scored for Brazil?
Short Essay Questions
1. How long, and in what capacity, does Maggie work for Barry?
2. How does Will handle his first meeting with Maggie?
3. How does Will behave when he meets the manager of the Hammersmith Rangers, Allan Thomas?
4. What are the issues that bring Phillip to the edge of insanity and make him want to kill his family?
5. How does Winnie Lawrence convince Will to play for the American team even though Will is convinced they don't have a chance?
6. What is the largest explanation that Maggie has to clarify?
7. What is it about Victoria Lansdowne that contributes to the fact that Will rapes her?
8. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
9. When Will becomes ill at the age of fourteen, who surprises him by looking after him?
10. Why is Maggie hiding under the porch with her three-year-old?
This section contains 1,057 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)