|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will remind Maggie of?
2. What did the letter M mean to Maggie?
3. Who does Patrick name his hotel after?
4. Who is the psychiatrist that Maggie sees in prison?
(a) Dr. Deborah Green.
(b) Dr. Ginger Green.
(c) Dr. Devon Green.
(d) Dr. Debby Breen.
5. How much time does Barry promise her?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Ten minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jennie when Phillip dies?
2. What New York disc jockey introduces the show?
3. What are his first words to her?
4. Who is R.S.V.P.'s lead singer?
5. What is waiting for Maggie and Jennie in the bungalow in Los Angeles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the largest explanation that Maggie has to clarify?
2. What causes Maggie to behave in a manner that is totally out of character for her?
3. What are the things that help Maggie to finally relax around Patrick?
4. How does Will handle his first meeting with Maggie?
5. Who records Maggie's song first and how does Maggie feel about it?
6. What two events in the park change Will?
7. When Will becomes ill at the age of fourteen, who surprises him by looking after him?
8. What is it about Victoria Lansdowne that contributes to the fact that Will rapes her?
9. What attributes enable Will to play outstanding football in England until he leaves Fulham Road Primary School?
10. What advice does Barbra give Maggie?
This section contains 1,061 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)