|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Maggie when her mother died?
2. How old was Will when he played his first football game?
3. What illness does Will suffer at the age of fourteen?
(a) Strep Throat.
(b) Asian Flu.
4. How many shots were fired in total when Phillip was killed?
5. What day and month is Maggie's first live performance?
(a) June 2.
(b) August 2.
(c) July 3.
(d) July 2.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how much is he traded to Liverpool?
2. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
3. When Phillip was killed, who fired first?
4. Who does Maggie open for?
5. When Patrick asks her to stay the night for the first time, who does she involuntarily think of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Maggie writing all of this from a prison cell?
2. Why does Maggie make the decision to shoot Phillip?
3. What happens when Will is six that changes him forever?
4. Who records Maggie's song first and how does Maggie feel about it?
5. What happens to Will's concentration in the final seconds of the World Cup game that causes them to lose it?
6. When Will becomes ill at the age of fourteen, who surprises him by looking after him?
7. What does Maggie discuss with Dr. Green?
8. How does Winnie Lawrence convince Will to play for the American team even though Will is convinced they don't have a chance?
9. How does Will behave when he meets the manager of the Hammersmith Rangers, Allan Thomas?
10. What advice does Barbra give Maggie?
This section contains 1,074 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)