|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie get to the park?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By police car.
(c) By horse drawn carriage.
(d) By limosine.
2. Who led the police officials that came to get Maggie?
(a) Warden Sierra.
(b) Warden Serra.
(c) Warden Terra.
(d) Warden Sterra.
3. What is Maggie afraid he will do?
(a) Find someone else.
(b) Leave for good.
(c) Cheat on her.
(d) Kill himself.
4. Who is Millie Steele?
(a) Peter's secretary.
(b) Maggie's friend.
(c) Jennie's best friend.
(d) Will's latest girlfriend.
5. What does Will tell Palmer at first when Palmer arrives at his Rio hotel room and sees all the blood?
(a) He missed with a knife.
(b) He got a paper cut.
(c) He cut himself shaving.
(d) He had an accident.
6. Who designed Maggie's wedding dress?
(a) Oscar Delarente.
(b) Ollie Eshaves.
(c) Oscar Echavarria.
(d) Oliver Escharra.
7. What did Palmer offer Maggie when she married Will?
8. What does Norma Breen think?
(a) That Maggie is a three time killer.
(b) That Maggie's guilty.
(c) That she's missing something.
(d) That Maggie is lying.
9. Who watches as Maggie leaves the courtroom a free woman?
(a) The murderer.
10. Other than acting ability, what does the critic claim Will seems to be missing?
(a) A good delivery.
(b) A pleasant demeanor.
(c) A style.
(d) A heart.
11. What does Norma decide her best strategy is?
(a) To tell the truth.
(b) To approach the prosecutor.
(c) To wait for a verdict.
(d) To approach the judge.
12. Where does the specially trained guard come from for Maggie?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New Hampshire.
(c) New York City.
(d) New Denver.
13. How does Palmer describe Will?
(a) As a madman.
(b) As the Devil.
(c) As a lunatic.
(d) As a jerk.
14. What won't Jennie let the prosecutor do?
(a) Call her by her first name.
(b) Lie about Maggie.
(c) Ask about Allie.
(d) Ask about her mother.
15. What does Maggie refuse to do?
(a) Talk to Norma.
(c) Talk to Jennie.
(d) Talk to reporters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Maggie at this stage?
2. Who does Will run into after hours at the Lake Club?
3. What kind of car did Peter O'Malley arrive in?
4. What won't Maggie tell her own team?
5. What kind of help does Barry hire for Maggie's defense team?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)