|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who became a couple between the first and second trials for Maggie?
(a) Peter and Norma.
(b) Palmer and Norma.
(c) Barry and Maggie.
(d) Barry and Norma.
2. Who was Will with the night before his wedding?
(a) Callie Meadows.
(b) Candy Matthews.
(c) Cam Matthias.
(d) Carrie Mellows.
3. What did Palmer offer Maggie when she married Will?
4. What did the doctor show her before showing her Jennie's slipping grades?
(a) Her last assignment.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her forged signature.
(d) Her attendance.
5. What kind of help does Barry hire for Maggie's defense team?
(a) A tabloid writer.
(b) A ghost writer.
(c) A private defense investigator.
(d) A media advisor.
6. What theatre holds the premiere of Primrose?
(a) Ziegfield Theatre.
(b) Zigmund Theatre.
(c) Zellerfeld Theatre.
(d) Ziegfeld Theatre.
7. Who is Millie Steele?
(a) Peter's secretary.
(b) Maggie's friend.
(c) Jennie's best friend.
(d) Will's latest girlfriend.
8. How did Jennie feel about Will?
(a) She hated him.
(b) She wanted him dead.
(c) She needed the father figure.
(d) She had a crush on him.
9. What won't Maggie tell her own team?
(a) Why she shot Will.
(b) Why she didn't call police.
(c) Why she married Will.
(d) Why she won't see Allie in jail.
10. What is the name of the road Maggie lives on?
(a) Briarsford Road.
(b) Greenbriar Road.
(c) Bedford Road.
(d) Greenspark Road.
11. Where did Maggie and Will meet for their first 'date'?
(a) The Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel.
(b) The Pine Room at the Royal Hotel.
(c) The Fir Room at the Gala Hotel.
(d) The Spruce Room at the Jubilee Hotel.
12. Where does the specially trained guard come from for Maggie?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York City.
(d) New Denver.
13. How long is Will gone after the review comes in?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) One day.
14. What does Will call the phase he is going through?
(a) His emotional phase.
(b) His shy phase.
(c) His film star phase.
(d) His homebound phase.
15. What does Norma decide her best strategy is?
(a) To approach the prosecutor.
(b) To tell the truth.
(c) To wait for a verdict.
(d) To approach the judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What won't Jennie let the prosecutor do?
2. What does Norma Breen think?
3. Who is the detective that is assigned the case?
4. Where does Will confront Maggie, telling her she's ruined everything?
5. What is Maggie afraid he will do?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)