|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe Will?
(a) As a madman.
(b) As the Devil.
(c) As a jerk.
(d) As a lunatic.
2. What does Jennie reveal to Maggie about Will's night time ritual with her?
(a) He tried to seduce her.
(b) He wanted to sleep in her bed.
(c) He was a gentleman with her.
(d) He used to bring her warm milk.
3. Where did Maggie take Jennie hiking?
(a) Pound Ridge Reservation.
(b) Skyline Ridge.
(c) Forest Ridge Reservation.
(d) Ridge line Forest.
4. Where is the movie filmed?
5. What did the doctor show her before showing her Jennie's slipping grades?
(a) Her forged signature.
(b) Her last assignment.
(c) Her diary.
(d) Her attendance.
6. Where did Maggie and Will meet for their first 'date'?
(a) The Fir Room at the Gala Hotel.
(b) The Spruce Room at the Jubilee Hotel.
(c) The Pine Room at the Royal Hotel.
(d) The Oak Room at the Plaza Hotel.
7. Where is the hospital that Will stays in for six weeks?
(d) New York.
8. What won't Jennie let the prosecutor do?
(a) Call her by her first name.
(b) Lie about Maggie.
(c) Ask about Allie.
(d) Ask about her mother.
9. Who watches as Maggie leaves the courtroom a free woman?
(c) The murderer.
10. Where does Will claim to have gone?
11. What is the name of the road Maggie lives on?
(a) Briarsford Road.
(b) Greenspark Road.
(c) Bedford Road.
(d) Greenbriar Road.
12. What kind of car did Peter O'Malley arrive in?
(a) A Bugati.
(b) A Maserati.
(c) A Porsche.
(d) A Rolls Royce.
13. What does Will tell Palmer at first when Palmer arrives at his Rio hotel room and sees all the blood?
(a) He cut himself shaving.
(b) He got a paper cut.
(c) He missed with a knife.
(d) He had an accident.
14. Who does Will go to see after he leaves Maggie?
(a) Randy Poster.
(b) Randene Past.
(c) Rebecca Post.
(d) Rachel Prost.
15. What bothers Will the most?
(a) That he is not a star.
(b) That Maggie is successful.
(c) That Jennie and Allie are not his.
(d) That Maggie is happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the detective that is assigned the case?
2. Where is the premiere after party held?
3. What won't Maggie tell her own team?
4. Where does the specially trained guard come from for Maggie?
5. What was on the wedding invitations?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)