|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs did Maggie bring back with her from Australia?
2. Other than acting ability, what does the critic claim Will seems to be missing?
(a) A good delivery.
(b) A heart.
(c) A style.
(d) A pleasant demeanor.
3. What is the media calling Maggie?
(a) The black widow.
(b) The singing gunslinger.
(c) The caged songbird.
(d) The shooting star.
4. What does Norma Breen think?
(a) That Maggie is a three time killer.
(b) That Maggie's guilty.
(c) That Maggie is lying.
(d) That she's missing something.
5. What song does Will claim affected him more than all others Maggie sang?
(a) Loss of Grace.
(b) Loss of Face.
(c) Loss of Pace.
(d) Lack of Faith.
6. Who is the judge that takes Maggie's plea?
(a) Judge Adam Sureman.
(b) Judge Andrew Sussman.
(c) Judge Allan Sandman.
(d) Judge Alvin Susman.
7. How old is Maggie at this stage?
8. Who does Will go to see after he leaves Maggie?
(a) Randy Poster.
(b) Randene Past.
(c) Rebecca Post.
(d) Rachel Prost.
9. Where is Maggie's new lawyer, Jason Wade, from?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
10. What kind of help does Barry hire for Maggie's defense team?
(a) A ghost writer.
(b) A private defense investigator.
(c) A tabloid writer.
(d) A media advisor.
11. What was on the wedding invitations?
(c) Wedding Guest.
(d) Admit One.
12. What does Norma decide her best strategy is?
(a) To wait for a verdict.
(b) To approach the judge.
(c) To approach the prosecutor.
(d) To tell the truth.
13. What does Jennie reveal to Maggie about Will's night time ritual with her?
(a) He was a gentleman with her.
(b) He tried to seduce her.
(c) He wanted to sleep in her bed.
(d) He used to bring her warm milk.
14. How does Palmer describe Will?
(a) As a lunatic.
(b) As a madman.
(c) As a jerk.
(d) As the Devil.
15. Who does Norma go to see at the Lake Club?
(a) J.C. Frazier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell Palmer at first when Palmer arrives at his Rio hotel room and sees all the blood?
2. What bothers Will the most?
3. Who designed Maggie's wedding dress?
4. How does Maggie get to the park?
5. Where does the specially trained guard come from for Maggie?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)