|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Will when he played his first football game?
2. What is Maggie's second husband's name?
3. In what city is Maggie one year later?
(a) None of these.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Where does Will meet Maggie?
(a) At a costume party.
(b) At the track.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At a game.
5. What is the name of the song she wants to sing before she leaves?
(a) Loss of Grace.
(b) Light of Our Times.
(c) Peace of Mind.
(d) Cornflower Blues.
6. What did Will take before attending Maggie's concert in London?
7. Who is R.S.V.P.'s lead singer?
(a) Andrew Tone.
(b) Tony Anders.
(c) Tony Andrews.
(d) Alex Tone.
8. What is the name of the studio Barbra Streisand records "Loss of Grace" in?
(c) The Chateau.
(d) The Boathouse.
9. How does Phillip die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He dies in a car accident.
(c) He has a skiing mishap.
(d) Maggie shoots him.
10. What did he teach at the West Point Academy?
(a) Aerospace technology.
11. What does he begin doing during his off season time?
(a) Horse back riding.
(b) Rock climbing.
(c) Grand Prix Racing.
(d) Scuba diving.
12. What kind of car does Will rent that night?
(a) A red Lamborghini.
(b) A red Challenger.
(c) A red Corvette.
(d) A red Mercedes.
13. What New York disc jockey introduces the show?
(a) Wolfe Barry.
(b) Bret Wolfe.
(c) Brad Fox.
(d) Bret Fox.
14. When Phillip was killed, who fired first?
(b) The Police.
15. What was the name of Patrick's yacht?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the psychiatrist that Maggie sees in prison?
2. How long does Maggie work for Barry?
3. What is waiting for Maggie when she gets home?
4. How old is Jennie?
5. Who does Will try to hire as his personal assistant?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)