|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Will suffer at the age of fourteen?
(c) Strep Throat.
(d) Asian Flu.
2. Why does Patrick knock on Maggie's door?
(a) To meet her.
(b) To visit.
(c) To drop off a song.
(d) To call a tow truck.
3. Who looks after him during his recovery?
(b) Aunt Eleanor.
(c) Aunt Vannie.
(d) No one.
4. What did the letter M mean to Maggie?
5. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
6. Who is Maggie Bradford?
(a) A popular writer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A dancer.
(d) A waitress.
7. What is Will's brother's name?
8. What is waiting for Maggie when she gets home?
(a) A basket of carnations and a calling card.
(b) A basket of mums and a good luck card.
(c) A basket of roses and a job offer.
(d) A basket of pionies and stuffed bear.
9. What kind of song does Maggie perform first?
(a) A song about her parents.
(b) A song about freedom.
(c) A song about Jennie.
(d) A song about domestic abuse.
10. Who does Patrick name his hotel after?
11. What is Maggie's second husband's name?
12. What does Vannie tell him afterward?
(a) That he is charming.
(b) That he is irresistible.
(c) That he is seductive.
(d) That he is disturbing.
13. Who is the hostess?
(a) Lady Treveyan.
(b) Lady Trevayne.
(c) Lady Treevelayne.
(d) Lady Trevelyan.
14. Who was the squirrel she used to sing to?
15. Where does Maggie buy a house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do to the dog he finds in the park?
2. How old was Will when he played his first football game?
3. How many songs does Maggie sing for Barry?
4. What one request does Patrick ask of Maggie?
5. How many shots were fired in total when Phillip was killed?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)