|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jennie when Phillip dies?
2. What did Will take before attending Maggie's concert in London?
3. Why does Patrick send Maggie a note?
(a) To ask her for a job.
(b) To apologize for falling asleep.
(c) To thank her.
(d) To offer her a job.
4. What song plays in Maggie's head while Phillip rages, looking for her and Jenny?
(a) I Got You, Babe.
(b) Don't Give Up On Us Baby.
(c) Time Is On My Side.
(d) Our House.
5. Where does Maggie practice?
(a) In her bathroom.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At the beach.
(d) In the Power Station recording studio.
6. For how much is he traded to Liverpool?
(a) Three million pounds.
(b) Two point five million pounds.
(c) Two million pounds.
(d) One point five million pounds.
7. What game do they play to pass the time?
8. Who does Will try to hire as his personal assistant?
9. How long into the game is it when the first goal is scored for Brazil?
(a) Sixty three seconds.
(b) Forty three seconds.
(c) Thirty three seconds.
(d) Fifty three seconds.
10. What does the doctor tell her she's left out at the end of it?
(a) Will Shepherd.
(b) Her excuses.
(c) Her confession.
(d) Phillip Bradford.
11. Why does Liverpool trade him?
(a) He doesn't want to play for them.
(b) An offer they can't refuse.
(c) He has an affair with the owner's wife.
(d) He wants to go back to America.
12. What is Maggie's daughter's name?
13. What did the letter M mean to Maggie?
14. How many songs does Maggie sing for Barry?
15. What does Will do to the dog he finds in the park?
(a) He turns it over to the authorities.
(b) He takes it home.
(c) He kills it.
(d) He runs it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sessions does it take for Maggie to talk herself out?
2. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
3. Who meets the boys at the airport when they land?
4. What rank was Phillip Bradford?
5. What are his first words to her?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)