|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Maggie and Jennie in the bungalow in Los Angeles?
(a) A record producer.
(b) Dozens of American Roses from Barry.
(c) Another group of recording artists.
(d) Barbra Streisand and her agent.
2. Who does Patrick name his hotel after?
3. How old was Maggie when her mother died?
4. How does the hostess feel about it?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is terrified.
(c) She is mortified.
(d) She is angry.
5. Where are Will and his brother sent?
6. In what year did Will Shepherd's father kill himself?
7. What is waiting for Maggie when she gets home?
(a) A basket of pionies and stuffed bear.
(b) A basket of roses and a job offer.
(c) A basket of carnations and a calling card.
(d) A basket of mums and a good luck card.
8. How many songs does Maggie sing for Barry?
9. What one request does Patrick ask of Maggie?
(a) That she go home with him.
(b) That she allow him to kiss her.
(c) That she kiss him.
(d) That she sing for him alone.
10. Who does Will remind Maggie of?
11. What is Will's brother's name?
12. What does Phillip do?
(a) He is an electrician.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is an undertaker.
(d) He is a plumber.
13. How does Phillip die?
(a) He has a skiing mishap.
(b) He dies in a car accident.
(c) Maggie shoots him.
(d) He drowns.
14. How did Maggie's mother die?
(a) Killed by her husband.
(b) Killed by an intruder.
(c) Killed by Maggie.
(d) Fatal heart attack.
15. Who does Will try to hire as his personal assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Liverpool trade him for to their rivals?
2. What does the name Will Shepherd mean to Maggie when introductions are made?
3. Where does Maggie buy a house?
4. What are his first words to her?
5. What is Maggie accused of?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)