|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots were fired in total when Phillip was killed?
2. In what month did Patrick die?
3. What does Vannie tell him afterward?
(a) That he is disturbing.
(b) That he is seductive.
(c) That he is charming.
(d) That he is irresistible.
4. What New York disc jockey introduces the show?
(a) Wolfe Barry.
(b) Brad Fox.
(c) Bret Wolfe.
(d) Bret Fox.
5. What does Patrick ask her to do?
(a) Be sure.
(b) Be calm.
(c) Call Jennie.
(d) Trust them.
6. How old was Will when he played his first football game?
7. Where does Will meet Maggie?
(a) At a costume party.
(b) At a game.
(c) At the track.
(d) At the police station.
8. What team signs Will to play football at the age of fifteen?
(a) Hammersmith Rangers.
(c) London Rangers.
(d) Liverpool Hammers.
9. What does Will do to the dog he finds in the park?
(a) He turns it over to the authorities.
(b) He kills it.
(c) He takes it home.
(d) He runs it off.
10. Who does Maggie open for?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Barbra Streisand.
(c) Barry Manilow.
11. Who does Patrick name his hotel after?
12. How did Maggie's mother die?
(a) Killed by her husband.
(b) Killed by an intruder.
(c) Fatal heart attack.
(d) Killed by Maggie.
13. What is waiting for Maggie and Jennie in the bungalow in Los Angeles?
(a) Dozens of American Roses from Barry.
(b) Barbra Streisand and her agent.
(c) A record producer.
(d) Another group of recording artists.
14. What kind of car does Will rent that night?
(a) A red Lamborghini.
(b) A red Challenger.
(c) A red Corvette.
(d) A red Mercedes.
15. What does the name Will Shepherd mean to Maggie when introductions are made?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Will's brother's name?
2. Who is the British actress in bed with Will in Rio the day before the World Cup game?
3. How many sessions does it take for Maggie to talk herself out?
4. What does Phillip do?
5. Who is Maggie Bradford?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)