|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Five, Trial and Error: Chapters 87-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the song she wants to sing before she leaves?
(a) Light of Our Times.
(b) Loss of Grace.
(c) Cornflower Blues.
(d) Peace of Mind.
2. What is the name of the studio Barbra Streisand records "Loss of Grace" in?
(b) The Chateau.
(d) The Boathouse.
3. How does Palmer describe Will?
(a) As a lunatic.
(b) As the Devil.
(c) As a jerk.
(d) As a madman.
4. What is his last conscious thought of when he is beaten?
(a) The dog he killed as a child.
(b) The way he left Suzanne in Australia.
(c) A fantasy about Maggie.
(d) The woman he killed in Rio.
5. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness does Will suffer at the age of fourteen?
2. Who is the British actress in bed with Will in Rio the day before the World Cup game?
3. Who witnesses his death?
4. What causes Maggie to spit in a reporter's face?
5. What does Will do to the dog he finds in the park?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)