|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Calm Before the Storm: Chapters 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is waiting for Maggie when she gets home?
(a) A basket of roses and a job offer.
(b) A basket of pionies and stuffed bear.
(c) A basket of mums and a good luck card.
(d) A basket of carnations and a calling card.
2. What game do they play to pass the time?
3. When Patrick asks her to stay the night for the first time, who does she involuntarily think of?
4. What causes Maggie to spit in a reporter's face?
(a) He asks her out to dinner.
(b) He calls her a black widow.
(c) He asks if she killed Patrick.
(d) He calls her a murderer.
5. How long were Patrick and Cornelia married?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Twenty five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Will and his brother sent?
2. How does Barry describe Newburgh?
3. Why does Liverpool trade him?
4. Where does Maggie buy a house?
5. How many sessions does it take for Maggie to talk herself out?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)