|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Calm Before the Storm: Chapters 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What New York disc jockey introduces the show?
(a) Bret Wolfe.
(b) Wolfe Barry.
(c) Bret Fox.
(d) Brad Fox.
2. What does Vannie do that crosses the line of inappropriateness?
(a) She seduces Will.
(b) She allows him to touch her.
(c) She propositions Will.
(d) She flashes Will.
3. Why does Patrick knock on Maggie's door?
(a) To visit.
(b) To drop off a song.
(c) To meet her.
(d) To call a tow truck.
4. What did he teach at the West Point Academy?
(a) Aerospace technology.
5. What rank was Phillip Bradford?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time does Barry promise her?
2. What is the name of the elementary school Will attends?
3. What is Maggie's second husband's name?
4. Who does Maggie open for?
5. What does Vannie tell him afterward?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)