|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Calm Before the Storm: Chapters 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the self-defense claim Maggie used credible?
(a) Jennie was also beaten.
(b) Maggie was bloodied.
(c) Maggie's neighbor testifies.
(d) Jennie talks.
2. Who does Will remind Maggie of?
3. What does Phillip do?
(a) He is an electrician.
(b) He is an undertaker.
(c) He is a plumber.
(d) He is a teacher.
4. What day and month is Maggie's first live performance?
(a) July 3.
(b) June 2.
(c) August 2.
(d) July 2.
5. What is Phillip's first word when he finds Maggie and Jennie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the hostess?
2. What singer wants to sing one of Maggie's songs at this stage?
3. What are his first words to her?
4. What magazines publish stories about Maggie?
5. What does Vannie do that crosses the line of inappropriateness?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)