|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Star-Crossed: Chapters 9-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Maggie when her mother died?
2. What is Maggie's daughter's name?
3. What singer wants to sing one of Maggie's songs at this stage?
(a) Barbra Steisand.
(b) Elton John.
(c) Billy Joel.
4. In what city is Maggie one year later?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) None of these.
(c) New York City.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. What made the self-defense claim Maggie used credible?
(a) Jennie talks.
(b) Maggie's neighbor testifies.
(c) Jennie was also beaten.
(d) Maggie was bloodied.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Phillip die?
2. How much time does Barry promise her?
3. How did the coach describe him?
4. How does Barry describe Newburgh?
5. What did he teach at the West Point Academy?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)