|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Star-Crossed: Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Will Shepherd's father kill himself?
2. What made the self-defense claim Maggie used credible?
(a) Jennie was also beaten.
(b) Maggie's neighbor testifies.
(c) Maggie was bloodied.
(d) Jennie talks.
3. What song plays in Maggie's head while Phillip rages, looking for her and Jenny?
(a) Time Is On My Side.
(b) I Got You, Babe.
(c) Don't Give Up On Us Baby.
(d) Our House.
4. How much time does Barry promise her?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
5. Who is Maggie on her way to see?
(a) Barry Kahn.
(b) Manny Kahn.
(c) Kerry Mahn.
(d) Barry Manilow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many songs does Maggie sing for Barry?
2. How did Maggie's mother die?
3. Where are Will and his brother sent?
4. What is Maggie's second husband's name?
5. What is the name of the elementary school Will attends?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)