Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. From whom did Herzog protect Libbie?
2. What does Herzog tell himself he should write instead of letters?
3. Who is Monsignor Hilton?
4. About what does Herzog write the President?
5. What is Herzog's book about?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is George Hoberly?
2. Describe the main character of the novel.
3. What does Herzog do after he arrives at Libbie Vane's home?
This section contains 964 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)