|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the police book Herzog?
(a) He put June in danger.
(b) He robbed a bank.
(c) He caused the car accident.
(d) He has a loaded gun.
2. What does Simkin recommend to Herzog?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Hire a private investigator.
(d) Ignore the situation.
3. What does Herzog have to have in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Herzog visit first?
(a) Madeleine's house.
(b) Himmelstein's office.
(c) His father's old home.
(d) Lucas' house.
5. According to Herzog, what "belongs to mankind and to all of existence"?
(a) The inspired condition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the Tiffany frame?
2. To what does Herzog compare the human soul?
3. What type of women does Ramona tell Herzog he looks for?
4. How does Simkin describe Valentine?
5. What does Ramona mean by "riches of life"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)