|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
(a) Give up June.
(b) Take the stand.
(d) Dye his hair.
2. According to Herzog, what "belongs to mankind and to all of existence"?
(c) The inspired condition.
3. What does Herzog have to have in Chapter 6?
4. How does Herzog describe his emotional type?
5. Where does Herzog see Madeleine?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In her kitchen.
(c) In the backyard.
(d) In the driveway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
2. Of what does Valentine remind Herzog?
3. Who says, "I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed"?
4. Who warns Madeleine to stay away from Herzog?
5. Why does June dislike Valentine?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)