|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herzog go in the cab?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) Madeleine's house.
(c) Simkin's office.
(d) Ramona's house.
2. What does June call Valentine?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her grandfather.
3. What is in the Tiffany frame?
(a) A picture of Ramona.
(b) A picture of Herzog.
(c) A picture of Aunt Tamara.
(d) A picture of George.
4. Who was Herzog seeing while he was married to Daisy?
(d) No one.
5. Who watches Herzog go to Ramona's?
(d) Aunt Tamara.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Herzog compare the human soul?
2. Who is George Hoberly?
3. What kind of music does Ramona play?
4. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
5. Who does Herzog see at the beginning of Chapter 8?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)