|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herzog feel about Taube?
(a) He is fond of her.
(b) He has no feelings towards her.
(c) He envies her.
(d) He dislikes her.
2. Why is Herzog's father angry at him?
(a) Herzog asked for money.
(b) Herzog wanted to get a divorce.
(c) Herzog did not finish school.
(d) Herzog did not care for his child.
3. According to Herzog, what "belongs to mankind and to all of existence"?
(d) The inspired condition.
4. What does Daisy's mother thinks she does for a living?
5. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
2. What did the policemen find on Herzog?
3. What does June call Valentine?
4. What type of car was Herzog driving?
5. Where does Herzog ask Taube if he can look?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)