|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
(a) Give up June.
(b) Take the stand.
(c) Dye his hair.
2. What does June call Valentine?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her stepfather.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her grandfather.
3. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
4. Where does Herzog see Madeleine?
(a) In her kitchen.
(b) In the backyard.
(c) In the driveway.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. Who comes to the police station?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herzog describe his emotional type?
2. How does Ramona know Herzog left town?
3. How much is Herzog's bond?
4. What does Ramona mean by "riches of life"?
5. What does Herzog take from the desk?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)