|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herzog ask Taube if he can look?
(a) His father's books.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The kitchen cabinet.
(d) His father's desk.
2. Why do the police book Herzog?
(a) He has a loaded gun.
(b) He put June in danger.
(c) He caused the car accident.
(d) He robbed a bank.
3. What does Herzog have to have in Chapter 6?
4. What makes Herzog nervous?
(a) His divorces.
(d) The idea of marriage.
5. What does June want to see first at the aquarium?
(a) The big turtles.
(b) The fish.
(c) The dolphins.
(d) The lobster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who warns Madeleine to stay away from Herzog?
2. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
3. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
4. What, according to Herzog, is hatred?
5. Of what does the day remind Herzog?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)