|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Herzog go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What did Herzog take the last time he visited Taube?
(a) A watch chain
(c) A silver coin case.
3. Where does Herzog spend the night?
(a) At Lucas Asphalter's.
(b) At Taube's.
(c) At Madeleine's.
(d) At a hotel.
4. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
(a) Take the stand.
(c) Dye his hair.
(d) Give up June.
5. According to Herzog, what creates lies of its own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
2. Why is Herzog's father angry at him?
3. What does Herzog take from the desk?
4. Where does Ramona invite Herzog?
5. What does June like about her father?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)