|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Herzog, what "belongs to mankind and to all of existence"?
(a) The inspired condition.
2. Where does Ramona work?
(a) An office.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A flower shop.
(d) A bookstore.
3. Where does Herzog go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) New York.
(b) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) San Francisco.
4. Why does Herzog call Simkin?
(a) He's concerned about Valentine.
(b) He's concerned about June.
(c) He's concerned about Marco.
(d) He's concerned about Madeleine.
5. What does June like about her father?
(a) His singing.
(b) His beard.
(c) His stories.
(d) His laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Herzog take the last time he visited Taube?
2. How does Herzog describe his emotional type?
3. According to Herzog, what creates lies of its own?
4. Where does Herzog see June?
5. Where does Herzog spend the night?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)