|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Herzog leave the first courtroom?
(a) He wants to go home.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He thinks he is having a heart attack.
2. Of what does Valentine remind Herzog?
(d) Radio shows.
3. What, according to Herzog, is hatred?
4. What does Valentine do for a living?
(a) A poet of mass communications.
(b) A homemaker.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A shop owner.
5. Where does Ramona work?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) An office.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ramona mean by "riches of life"?
2. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
3. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
4. How old was Herzog when his mother died?
5. Who calls Herzog in Chapter 5?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)