|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herzog question in the letter to himself?
(a) His lack of commitment to Ramona.
(b) His concern for park safety.
(c) His interest in social questions.
(d) His two divorces.
2. Where does Shapiro suggest Madeleine needs to go?
(b) New York.
3. What do Marco and Herzog discuss?
(a) The Civil War.
(c) Herzog's books.
(d) Marco's school.
4. Whose condition does Herzog think is worse than his?
5. What does Sandor want Herzog to purchase?
(a) A new house.
(b) A passport.
(d) An insurance policy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pushes Sandor over the edge?
2. Where does Herzog live?
3. In Chapter 3, what is Herzog not sure he still has?
4. Where did Herzog and Madeleine first live?
5. Why does Herzog need to apologize to Shapiro?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Father Herzog's bootlegging deal?
2. Who is Wanda?
3. What does Herzog try to convince Phoebe to do?
4. Why does Herzog go to see Aunt Zelda?
5. Describe Taube.
6. Why does Ramona call Herzog at the beginning of Chapter 5?
7. With what does Madeleine replace religion?
8. Decribe Shura Herzog.
9. How does Herzog feel about Ramona?
10. Why is Herzog leaving the city?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)