|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "A man is born to be orphaned, and to leave orphans after him..."?
2. According to one of Herzog's favorite sources, what is "true friendship"?
3. How many children does Herzog have?
4. What instrument does Herzog play?
(a) The oboe.
(b) The trumpet.
(c) The clarinet.
(d) The piano.
5. What does Dr. Emmerich recommend for Herzog?
(a) A vacation.
(c) The hospital.
(d) More tests.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Herzog write the President?
2. What course does Herzog suggest for the school?
3. What does Herzog's father do for work?
4. What does Herzog question in the letter to himself?
5. Where is Herzog's writing headquarters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ramona?
2. What does Herzog say about this batch of letters he is writing at the Ludeyville house?
3. For what does Herzog blame Dr. Edvig?
4. Why does Herzog suggest a course on marriage?
5. Describe the main character of the novel.
6. What does Herzog write to Marco?
7. Who is Sono?
8. Who is Wanda?
9. Decribe Shura Herzog.
10. Why does Herzog go to see Aunt Zelda?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)