|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Herzog not sure he still has?
(a) A soul.
(d) A suitcase.
2. Who is Lucas Asphalter?
(a) Herzog's therapist.
(b) Madeleine's lover.
(c) Herzog's friend.
(d) Madeleine's husband.
3. To whom does Herzog think he owes money?
(b) His brother, Willie.
(d) His brother, Alexander.
4. Where does Shapiro suggest Madeleine needs to go?
(d) New York.
5. About what does Herzog write the President?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "We must be what we are"?
2. What instrument does Herzog play?
3. How does Herzog feel when the Gersbachs visit?
4. For whom does Herzog leave his first wife and lover?
5. Who is Herzog's first wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Nachman?
2. How does Herzog feel about Ramona?
3. Describe Taube.
4. What happens when Herzog arrives at the police station?
5. What does Herzog try to convince Phoebe to do?
6. Who is George Hoberly?
7. Why is Herzog leaving the city?
8. What does Herzog do on his outings with Marco?
9. Why does Herzog not want to marry Ramona?
10. Why does Herzog think a holiday should start with a train ride?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)