|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herzog describe himself?
(a) As an idiot.
(b) As a manic depressive.
(c) As a genius.
(d) As an agressive.
2. What did Herzog purchase for his mother-in-law?
(a) Movie posters.
(d) Virginia Rounds.
3. Who is Herzog's second wife?
4. Where does Shapiro suggest Madeleine needs to go?
(a) New York.
5. Who is Herzog's first wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Herzog think he owes money?
2. How much does Madeleine spend at Marshall Field's that shocks Herzog?
3. To what religion does Madeleine convert?
4. What pushes Sandor over the edge?
5. What does Madeleine tell Shapiro she is preparing for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will want Herzog to do?
2. Why does Herzog travel at the beginning of Chapter 9?
3. Why is Herzog leaving the city?
4. Why does Herzog go to see Aunt Zelda?
5. Why does Herzog not want to marry Ramona?
6. How does Herzog feel about Ramona?
7. What does Herzog do after he arrives at Libbie Vane's home?
8. What happens when Herzog and June leave the aquarium?
9. Why does Herzog suggest a course on marriage?
10. Why does Herzog go to visit his stepmother, Taube?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)