|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the Tiffany frame?
(a) A picture of George.
(b) A picture of Herzog.
(c) A picture of Aunt Tamara.
(d) A picture of Ramona.
2. Who warns Madeleine to stay away from Herzog?
(c) Dr. Edvig.
3. Who was Herzog seeing while he was married to Daisy?
(d) No one.
4. When is Asphalter supposed to pick up June?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
5. Of what does the day remind Herzog?
(a) His mother's funeral.
(b) His father's funeral.
(c) June's birth.
(d) His divorce.
6. Where does Herzog see June?
(a) In the bath.
(b) In her playroom.
(c) In the dining room.
(d) In the kitchen.
7. Where does Herzog see Madeleine?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the driveway.
(d) In her kitchen.
8. What does Daisy's mother thinks she does for a living?
9. What kind of music does Ramona play?
10. Who lives with Ramona?
(a) Aunt Tamara.
11. Where does Herzog ask Taube if he can look?
(a) The backyard.
(b) The kitchen cabinet.
(c) His father's desk.
(d) His father's books.
12. Why does June dislike Valentine?
(a) He looks funny.
(b) He tells bad stories.
(c) He is mean.
(d) He smells.
13. Of what does Valentine remind Herzog?
(c) Radio shows.
14. What did Herzog's father threaten to do to him?
(a) Shoot him.
(c) Disown him.
(d) Leave him with his stepmother.
15. Why does Herzog leave the first courtroom?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He wants to go home.
(c) He has an appointment.
(d) He thinks he is having a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herzog go in the cab?
2. Who watches Herzog go to Ramona's?
3. Why does Herzog call Simkin?
4. What does June call Valentine?
5. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)