|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of women does Ramona tell Herzog he looks for?
2. When is Asphalter supposed to pick up June?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 2 p.m.
(d) 4 p.m.
3. What did Herzog's father threaten to do to him?
(a) Leave him with his stepmother.
(b) Disown him.
(c) Shoot him.
4. What does Herzog send Valentine from the airport?
(a) A letter.
(b) A death threat.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A package.
5. According to Herzog, what creates lies of its own?
6. Who was Herzog seeing while he was married to Daisy?
(c) No one.
7. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
(a) Take the stand.
(b) Give up June.
(c) Dye his hair.
8. How does Herzog feel about Taube?
(a) He envies her.
(b) He has no feelings towards her.
(c) He dislikes her.
(d) He is fond of her.
9. Who watches Herzog go to Ramona's?
(c) Aunt Tamara.
10. What happens when Herzog and June leave the aquarium?
(a) They eat lunch.
(b) They go to the park.
(c) They go home.
(d) They get in a car accident.
11. Who says, "Every treasure is guarded by dragons"?
12. What kind of music does Ramona play?
13. What does Herzog have to have in Chapter 6?
14. How old was Herzog when his mother died?
15. Why does Herzog leave the first courtroom?
(a) He has an appointment.
(b) He thinks he is having a heart attack.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He wants to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Herzog, what "belongs to mankind and to all of existence"?
2. Who is George Hoberly?
3. Where does Herzog ask Taube if he can look?
4. Who warns Madeleine to stay away from Herzog?
5. What is in the Tiffany frame?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)