|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time Herzog saw Madeleine?
2. Where does Herzog make plans to go in Chapter 6?
(a) To visit his son.
(b) To Europe.
(c) To visit his daughter.
(d) To Martha's Vineyard.
3. What does June want to see first at the aquarium?
(a) The big turtles.
(b) The dolphins.
(c) The fish.
(d) The lobster.
4. What do dreams not recognize, according to Herzog?
5. Who is Taube?
(a) Herzog's friend.
(b) Herzog's sister.
(c) Herzog's ex-wife.
(d) Herzog's stepmother.
6. Who watches Herzog go to Ramona's?
(a) Aunt Tamara.
7. To what does Herzog compare the human soul?
(a) A cat.
(b) A mythical creature.
(c) A dog.
(d) An amphibian.
8. Why do the police book Herzog?
(a) He caused the car accident.
(b) He has a loaded gun.
(c) He put June in danger.
(d) He robbed a bank.
9. How old was Herzog when his mother died?
10. What kind of music does Ramona play?
11. How does Herzog describe his emotional type?
12. When is Asphalter supposed to pick up June?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 4 p.m.
(d) 2 p.m.
13. What does Herzog have to have in Chapter 6?
14. What, according to Herzog, is hatred?
15. How does Simkin describe Valentine?
(a) As an actor.
(b) As a lawyer.
(c) As a learned man.
(d) As a public speaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
2. Where does Herzog take June first?
3. What does Simkin recommend to Herzog?
4. What "old friend" does Herzog visit?
5. What does Valentine do for a living?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)