|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simkin recommend to Herzog?
(a) Take a vacation.
(b) Hire a private investigator.
(c) Ignore the situation.
2. Who is Taube?
(a) Herzog's ex-wife.
(b) Herzog's sister.
(c) Herzog's friend.
(d) Herzog's stepmother.
3. Who is George Hoberly?
(a) Ramona's cousin.
(b) Ramona's previous lover.
(c) Ramona's father.
(d) Ramona's brother.
4. Who says, "Every treasure is guarded by dragons"?
5. When was the last time Herzog saw Madeleine?
6. What does Ramona mean by "riches of life"?
7. What kind of music does Ramona play?
8. Where does Herzog see Madeleine?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the driveway.
(d) In her kitchen.
9. According to Herzog, what creates lies of its own?
10. What did the policemen find on Herzog?
(a) June's toys.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A passport.
11. How does Simkin describe Valentine?
(a) As an actor.
(b) As a lawyer.
(c) As a public speaker.
(d) As a learned man.
12. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
13. Why do the police book Herzog?
(a) He robbed a bank.
(b) He put June in danger.
(c) He caused the car accident.
(d) He has a loaded gun.
14. What type of car was Herzog driving?
(a) A Falcon.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A pick-up truck.
(d) A Volkswagon.
15. What happens when Herzog and June leave the aquarium?
(a) They get in a car accident.
(b) They go home.
(c) They eat lunch.
(d) They go to the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Herzog go in the cab?
2. Where does Herzog spend the night?
3. What does Herzog miss about Daisy's mother, Polina?
4. Who says, "Genius cannot let the world be"?
5. When is Asphalter supposed to pick up June?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)