|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car was Herzog driving?
(a) A Falcon.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A Volkswagon.
(d) A pick-up truck.
2. What does June want to see first at the aquarium?
(a) The big turtles.
(b) The lobster.
(c) The fish.
(d) The dolphins.
3. What do dreams not recognize, according to Herzog?
4. What does his anger make Herzog feel capable of?
5. What does Valentine do for a living?
(a) A poet of mass communications.
(b) A shop owner.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A homemaker.
6. Who calls Herzog in Chapter 5?
7. Where does Ramona work?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) An office.
8. What happens when Herzog and June leave the aquarium?
(a) They go to the park.
(b) They go home.
(c) They get in a car accident.
(d) They eat lunch.
9. Who says, "Every treasure is guarded by dragons"?
10. Where does Herzog go in the cab?
(a) Ramona's house.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) Madeleine's house.
(d) Simkin's office.
11. Why does Herzog call Simkin?
(a) He's concerned about June.
(b) He's concerned about Marco.
(c) He's concerned about Madeleine.
(d) He's concerned about Valentine.
12. Who says, "I fall upon the thorns of life, I bleed"?
13. What did Himmelstein tell Herzog he would have to do if he went to court?
(a) Dye his hair.
(b) Give up June.
(d) Take the stand.
14. What kind of music does Ramona play?
15. Who was Herzog seeing while he was married to Daisy?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does June like about her father?
2. Who does Herzog name executor and guardian?
3. Who is with June?
4. Who is George Hoberly?
5. Where does Herzog go in the beginning of Chapter 7?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)