Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the main character?
2. Who says, "If I am out of my mind, it's all right with me..."?
3. To whom does Herzog write?
4. Where does Herzog live?
5. Where is Herzog's writing headquarters?
6. What does Herzog do for a living?
A college professor.
7. What is the subject matter of Herzog's job?
8. According to Herzog's letter, what is grief?
A species of idleness.
9. How does Herzog describe himself?
As a manic depressive.
10. What is Herzog's book about?
Romanticism and Christianity.
This section contains 2,890 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)