|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ramona mean by "riches of life"?
2. How does Simkin describe Valentine?
(a) As a lawyer.
(b) As a public speaker.
(c) As a learned man.
(d) As an actor.
3. To whom does Herzog think he owes money?
(b) His brother, Alexander.
(d) His brother, Willie.
4. Who was Herzog seeing while he was married to Daisy?
(b) No one.
5. Where does Herzog make plans to go in Chapter 6?
(a) To Martha's Vineyard.
(b) To visit his son.
(c) To Europe.
(d) To visit his daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Herzog's second wife?
2. What does June like about her father?
3. According to Herzog, what creates lies of its own?
4. To whom does Herzog write?
5. Why does June dislike Valentine?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)