|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herzog's book about?
(a) Depression and Christianity.
(b) Depression and Judaism.
(c) Romanticism and Christianity.
(d) Romanticism and Judaism.
2. Who says, "The good are attracted by men's perceptions and think not for themselves"?
3. What does Herzog question in the letter to himself?
(a) His concern for park safety.
(b) His lack of commitment to Ramona.
(c) His interest in social questions.
(d) His two divorces.
4. What does Herzog believe Madeleine has?
5. For whom does Herzog leave his first wife and lover?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Herzog compare his life?
2. Who is the main character?
3. Who is "money's medium"?
4. Who invites Herzog to stay with them?
5. What do Marco and Herzog discuss?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)