|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herzog tell himself he should write instead of letters?
(b) Newspaper articles.
(d) Short stories.
2. Who did Herzog see when he returned to Chicago?
(a) Dr. Edvig.
(c) Aunt Zelda.
(d) Valentine Gersbach.
3. What course does Herzog suggest for the school?
4. About what does Herzog write the President?
5. To what does Herzog compare his life?
(a) An ego boost.
(b) A long illness.
(c) A depression.
(d) A convalescence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject matter of Herzog's job?
2. Who says, "If I am out of my mind, it's all right with me..."?
3. Who says, "A man is born to be orphaned, and to leave orphans after him..."?
4. Who is Herzog's second wife?
5. What did Herzog purchase for his mother-in-law?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)