|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arion take a liking to?
2. In Chapter XVI, who does Phineas say he works for?
3. What animal does Frank turn in to while attacking the giant once they are in Canada?
(a) A vulture.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A bear.
(d) An elephant.
4. Where are Hazel, Percy, and Frank headed to find Phineas?
(a) San Diego.
(b) New York.
5. What monumental favor does Frank ask of Hazel in Chapter XXIX?
(a) To hold his stick for him.
(b) To keep his past a secret.
(c) To time travel with him.
(d) To marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Frank and Hazel save Percy at the beginning of Chapter XLI?
2. When Hazel is fighting a giant in Chapter Chapter XLVI, what does Frank turn into second in order to help her?
3. Where is Arion able to fly the group to before the chariot breaks to pieces?
4. Arion shows up at the end of Chapter XLII to take the trio where?
5. What are Percy, Hazel, and Frank doing when they are attacked by gryphons in Chapter XLII?
Short Essay Questions
1. Ella helps the trio come up with a plan to defeat Phineas; describe that plan in detail.
2. Why does Percy slightly change what Arion says through translation?
3. Why is Thanatos surprised that Hazel wants to free him?
4. When Hazel blacks out in Chapter XXIX, Frank grabs her hands and goes with her. What do they see in her dream/memory?
5. Describe what is learned about the Amazons in Chapter XXX.
6. What three forms of transportation do the trio end up using to get to the glacier?
7. What is the plan to break Percy and Frank out of their holding cages that the Amazons have placed them in?
8. While the group is flying to Alaska in Chapter XXXVII, what dream does Percy have?
9. How does Hazel react to the false memory Gaea gives her when she jumps into the hole in the earth after Percy in Chapter XLI, and what does this cause Gaea to do?
10. Who does Frank find at his grandmother's bedside in Chapter XXXIV, and what does that individual tell Frank?
This section contains 1,244 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)