|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gwen injured with during the war game?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A stone.
(c) A bullet.
(d) A spear.
2. What is Dakota not allowed to do?
(a) Look anyone in the eye.
(d) Drink wine.
3. Iris wants Frank to be one of her seven _________.
4. Why are Frank, Hazel, and Percy required to attend the Senate meeting in Chapter XIII?
(a) They are expected to vote and break any ties.
(b) They are not required, but have request to attend.
(c) They are not told why they are required, just to show up.
(d) Because it is about the quest they are going on.
5. Who does Iris ask to stay behind in Chapter XXI and talk with her?
(b) No one.
6. Which of the following does NOT describe Iris?
7. Who does Iris send off with Hazel and Percy to try to send a message to Camp Jupiter in Chapter XXI?
(c) No one.
8. What does Sthenos offer Percy to eat?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Cheese sandwiches.
(c) Cheese n' wieners.
(d) Hot dogs.
9. What two groups does Frank's grandmother say have a lot in common in Chapter X?
(a) The Chinese and Roman gods.
(b) The Chinese and Greek gods.
(c) The Roman gods and Greek gods.
(d) The Chinese and all demigods.
10. What did Gaea give birth to, which fought the gods?
11. Who is Hylla?
(a) The goddess of war.
(b) Reyna's half-sister.
(c) Reyna's sister.
(d) The goddess of land.
12. In Chapter VIII, Hazel tells Percy that most demigods have which two afflictions?
(a) Diabetes or ADD.
(b) ADD or Anger Management problems.
(c) ADHD or Dyslexia.
(d) Drug addition or ADHD.
13. As Frank walks to the war game with Percy and Hazel in Chapter X, what day from his past is he thinking about?
(a) A time he'd gotten lost in the fog.
(b) A note he'd received from his father.
(c) His 13th birthday.
(d) His mother's funeral.
14. What is the last thing that happens to Frank and Hazel in Chapter XVIII?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They admit feelings toward one another.
(c) They are attacked.
(d) They both black out.
15. What year is Hazel actually from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gorgons are chasing Percy in Chapter I?
2. Who is Hazel's father?
3. Where was Gwen injured in the war game?
4. Who is attempted to be kidnapped in Chapter XIX?
5. Who is the leader of the teens Percy meets after crossing the river with the old lady?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)