|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a private meeting at the beginning of Chapter XV?
(a) Frank and Hazel.
(b) Frank and Percy.
(c) Reyna and Hazel.
(d) Reyna and Percy.
2. How old is Frank?
3. What does Frank's surname, Zhang, mean?
(a) Master of the bows.
(b) Master of disguise.
(c) Master of the land.
(d) Master of the water.
4. What does the old woman whom Percy sees on the hillside in Chapter II say her name is?
5. What does Octavian say at the Senate meeting about the quest?
(a) He calls it "irresponsible."
(b) He says they have already failed by selecting those these individuals to go on the quest.
(c) He said he cannot bare to think about the dangers they will encounter on the quest.
(d) He calls it a "suicide mission."
6. What is Hazel's last act in her memory in Chapter XVII?
(a) She kills just herself.
(b) She kills her mother and herself.
(c) She kills just her mother.
(d) She tries to kill Gaea.
7. According to Chapter IX, who does Frank think his father is?
(c) He has no idea.
8. What two groups does Frank's grandmother say have a lot in common in Chapter X?
(a) The Roman gods and Greek gods.
(b) The Chinese and all demigods.
(c) The Chinese and Greek gods.
(d) The Chinese and Roman gods.
9. What ailment is Percy suffering from?
(a) An arrow wound.
(b) His magic has disappeared.
10. In Chapter XVII, what does Hazel know for sure will happen on the quest?
(a) She will die.
(b) The giant will severely injure one of her quest mates.
(c) Percy will die.
(d) She will be the one to kill the giant.
11. Who is Hazel's brother?
12. How old is Hazel?
13. What did Gaea give birth to, which fought the gods?
14. What was Gwen injured with during the war game?
(a) A stone.
(b) A bullet.
(c) A spear.
(d) An arrow.
15. In Hazel's memory in Chapter XVII, who must give their life to bring back Alcyoneus?
(a) Hazel's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets in the way of the Karpoi successfully kidnapping their targeting individual?
2. Who came up with the successful plan in the war game in Chapter XI?
3. How can the emergency Senate meeting be summed up?
4. According to Frank and Hazel, why is the Fifth Cohort disgraced?
5. How do the Senate members feel about Frank, Percy, and Hazel being the ones selected for the quest?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)