|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hazel: Chs. XLI - XLIV (41 - 44).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two individuals is Percy dreaming of at the beginning of Chapter XIII?
(a) Hazel and Frank.
(b) Frank and Grover.
(c) Hazel and Annebeth.
(d) Grover and Annebeth.
2. What does the visitor by Frank's grandmother's bedside tell Frank about Percy?
(a) Percy will soon die, and it will be Frank's fault.
(b) Percy will soon seek Frank's advice, but die when he doesn't take it.
(c) Percy is the only one who can save Frank's grandmother from dying.
(d) Percy will soon need to make a decision that he can't make without Frank's help.
3. In Chapter XLI, Gaea tells Hazel she can have a wonderful life with a happy mother and marry the boy she loved, if she just does what?
(a) Kills Frank.
(b) Lets Percy go.
(c) Lead Percy and Frank away from Alaska.
(d) Hands Ella over to Phineas.
4. What did Polybotes leave behind that Frank had to get rid of in Chapter XXI?
5. Who is the leader of the teens Percy meets after crossing the river with the old lady?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Percy knock Sthenos out with in Chapter I?
2. What does Hazel use her powers to do in Chapter VII when she is upset?
3. Iris wants Frank to be one of her seven _________.
4. Gaea helped return Phineas from the dead. What does he give her in return?
5. What is the tip of the spear that Frank uses to destroy the basilisk snakes made of?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)