|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Percy: Chs. XXXVII - XL (37 - 40).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While sleeping on the plane to Alaska, Percy dreams of a cyclops; where does he give the cyclops directions to?
(a) Camp Jupiter.
(b) Frank's grandmother's house.
(c) Camp Half-breed.
(d) Camp Olympus.
2. Which two individuals is Percy dreaming of at the beginning of Chapter XIII?
(a) Hazel and Frank.
(b) Hazel and Annebeth.
(c) Frank and Grover.
(d) Grover and Annebeth.
3. Who has a private meeting at the beginning of Chapter XV?
(a) Frank and Hazel.
(b) Frank and Percy.
(c) Reyna and Hazel.
(d) Reyna and Percy.
4. What is the significance of there being 12 giants created?
(a) Twelve was believed to be a magical number.
(b) There is one giant for each god.
(c) There are two giants for each god.
(d) There is a giant for every two gods.
5. Who blinded Phineas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the gryphon nests that Frank, Percy, and Hazel try to hid in filled with?
2. What does Phineas try to kill starving harpies with?
3. Who do Percy and Reyna agree should not replace Jason as Reyna's partner?
4. Who did Percy try to contact in Chapter XXV, but the signal was blocked?
5. Where do the trio end up hiding from the attacking winged beasts in Chapter XXXIX?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)