|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Percy: Chs. XXXVII - XL (37 - 40).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Thanatos acts as the border security for the underworld, who actually runs the underworld?
2. Who did Percy try to contact in Chapter XXV, but the signal was blocked?
3. Where do the trio end up hiding from the attacking winged beasts in Chapter XXXIX?
(a) In a mysterious mist.
(b) Under a bathing giant's leg.
(c) In the shadow of a giant.
(d) In a tunnel under the snow.
4. What is Juno trying to do to the Roman and Greek camps?
(a) Pit the two camps against one another to start a war.
(b) Unite the two camps to help the gods defeat Gaea.
(c) Pit the two camps against one another to increase the dependency on the gods and goddesses.
(d) Unite the two camps to help the gods defeat Iris.
5. Who has a private meeting at the beginning of Chapter XV?
(a) Reyna and Percy.
(b) Reyna and Hazel.
(c) Frank and Percy.
(d) Frank and Hazel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the winged beasts actually that attack the train headed toward the glacier in Alaska?
2. Who is Hylla?
3. Who is terrified of flying in the airplane in Chapter XXXVII?
4. In Percy's dream in Chapter XXV, he sees a Cyclops looking for him. What does the Cyclops call him?
5. In Chapter XVI, who does Phineas say he works for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)