|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Percy: Chs. XXXVII - XL (37 - 40).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the two individuals whom Percy is dreaming of at the beginning of Chapter XIII say is looking for him?
(a) His sister.
(d) His father.
2. What are the gryphon nests that Frank, Percy, and Hazel try to hid in filled with?
(a) Precious metals.
3. Why are Frank, Hazel, and Percy required to attend the Senate meeting in Chapter XIII?
(a) They are not told why they are required, just to show up.
(b) They are not required, but have request to attend.
(c) They are expected to vote and break any ties.
(d) Because it is about the quest they are going on.
4. In Chapter XV, what does Reyna ask of Percy upon his return from the quest?
(a) She challenges him to a duel.
(b) To become her partner.
(c) To live in the camp forever.
(d) To help her find her sister.
5. While sleeping on the plane to Alaska, Percy dreams of a cyclops; where does he give the cyclops directions to?
(a) Camp Half-breed.
(b) Camp Olympus.
(c) Frank's grandmother's house.
(d) Camp Jupiter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Percy protect the people on the train from the attacking winged beasts?
2. Who is Hylla?
3. What is the name of the Greek camp that is similar to Camp Jupiter?
4. In Percy's dream in Chapter XXV, he sees a Cyclops looking for him. What does the Cyclops call him?
5. Where are Hazel, Percy, and Frank headed to find Phineas?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)