Percy: Chs. I - IV (1 - 4)
1. Who is the first character introduced in "Heroes of Olympus, Book Two: Son of Neptune"?
(a) Hazel Levasque.
(c) Frank Zhang.
(d) Percy Jackson.
2. How many gorgons are chasing Percy in Chapter I?
3. What ailment is Percy suffering from?
(b) His magic has disappeared.
(c) An arrow wound.
4. What is Lupa?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A demigod.
5. What is the setting of the beginning of the novel?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Francisco.
6. Where do the gorgons finally corner Percy in Chapter I?
(a) At a stoplight.
(b) A cave.
(c) A convenience store.
(d) The hillside.
7. Why do the gorgons believe Percy cannot be killed?
(a) Because Percy has knowledge that the gods want so bad that they will always protect him.
(b) Because Juno provided Percy with a protective shield.
(c) Because someone has dunked him in the fabled river Styx.
(d) Because Percy's father is Zeus.
This section contains 4,464 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)