|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who was "swallowed" by the ocean after being dismembered by his evil brother?
2. What kind of maiden exposes herself to danger in a quest for porcupine quills?
3. Which section deals with the theories about the importance and/or presence of myth in human culture, society, and individual experience?
4. Who was turned into a flower for refusing the advances of Apollo?
5. In reference to the Hero, Campbell writes, "...the Law lives in him with his unreserved __________."
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 868 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)