|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The future of each life is contained in the various manifestations of the _____________.
(d) Universal goddess
2. The goal is an ultimate reunion between physical and _________ worlds.
3. The Hero is free to live because he has lived true _________.
4. When a civilization begins to reinterpret its mythology...the ________ goes out of it.
5. The first task of the man-hero is to break down the ____________ to union with God.
(a) Stereotypical obstacles
(b) Familial discontent
(c) Physical barriers
(d) Emotional barriers
Short Answer Questions
1. When myths are reinterpreted from older times to modern times, the link between the perspectives is ___________.
2. About Mary: "....her womb, remaining fallow as the primordial abyss, summons to itself...the original power that fertilized the _______."
3. The _______ exists in the conscious; the conscious opens itself to the sub-conscious.
4. What is the experience of the outer world in relation to the psychological interpretation of the answer to #140?
5. Death can be just as dangerous as the journey into _________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)