|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The archetypal truths found in the Hero's journey can inform and enlighten life, leading to understanding, that then might aid in leading to psycho-spiritual _________.
2. The Hero is faced with the responsibility of returning what he has gained and __________ it with the world.
3. In many Hero stories, the Hero decides __________ after his journey.
a) To return
b) To find another journey
c) To die
d) Not to return
4. Who was trapped psychologically in fearful reaction to the world around him?
5. Who is the main archetypal...
This section contains 833 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)