|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The process through which humanity emerges and returns to that from which it emerged is called the ______ cycle.
2. Who is the goddess from the Hindu goddess-virgin story?
3. What is Campbell really saying is endless in terms of its process?
(b) Experience with spirit
4. The Hero is free to live because he has lived true _________.
5. Before emergence, spirit was all _______.
(a) An illusion
(d) The same
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal is an ultimate reunion between physical and _________ worlds.
2. Campbell notes that many cultures have an explanation for the process of life/noise emerging from ________.
3. Where are the Maori from?
4. The end of the life of the _______ is portrayed as a return to the state in which life and consciousness came into being.
5. The Hero has two problems when he returns. One problem is that he needs to present what he has learned to those who ___________ his message.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)