Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Campbell notes that many cultures have an explanation for the process of life/noise emerging from ________.
2. The place of the Hero's ____....is the mid-point or navel of the world.
3. Every individual member of the human race has a responsibility to become a __________.
4. What is the second effect of the cosmogonic emanations of universal power?
(a) Framing of the world stage of space
(b) Movement into spiritual understanding
(c) Energy buildup
(d) Production of life
5. What can not be directly compared to dream?
(b) Spiritual texts
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the simple answer to why the Hero would want to return to a world after his journey?
2. What is the first effect of the cosmogonic emanations of universal power?
3. Myths have a direct relationship with the __________ experience of humanity.
4. There is ___________ for the interpretation of myths.
5. The process through which humanity emerges and returns to that from which it emerged is called the ______ cycle.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)