|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the goddess from the Hindu goddess-virgin story?
2. Since _____ can be dangerous, Campbell suggests this is why it is marked by detailed, mythically grounded prayer.
3. The Hero is free to live because he has lived true _________.
4. The man-hero must break the tyrant's control and relate his spiritual ________.
5. Whenever the poetry of myth is interpreted as biography...it is ________.
(c) Made powerful
(d) Made more relevant
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal is an ultimate reunion between physical and _________ worlds.
2. What is the first effect of the cosmogonic emanations of universal power?
3. Every individual member of the human race has a responsibility to become a __________.
4. On which ritual from Christianity does Campbell focus his efforts?
5. "The aim is not to _______, but to realize that one is, that essence."
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)