Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue: Section 1
1. Which section deals with the theories about the importance and/or presence of myth in human culture, society, and individual experience?
2. "______ is the secret opening through which the inexhaustible energies of the cosmos pour into human cultural manifestation."
3. What is the source of these inexhaustible energies?
4. What is the term for experiences, ideas, or beliefs that differ in species from individual to individual and culture to culture, but which in their broadest outlines manifest basic human truths?
5. What kind of myth is the story of the man who dreamed of killing his father and taking care of his mother?
6. What does Campbell say are used to signify and to assist in the breaking of the attachment...
This section contains 2,685 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)