Quiz: Part 1: Chapter 4 to Part 2: Chapter 1, Sections 1 and 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Campbell believes that Christianity has turned the stories of the Bible from symbolic meanings to shallow _______.
2. What can not be directly compared to dream?
b) Spiritual texts
3. What is the purpose of baptism, at least on its surface?
a) Wash away original sin
b) Create a fresh start
c) Bring person into the church
d) Help the church recognize that person
4. What does Campbell say this ritual in #125 really is a ritual of?
5. On which ritual from Christianity...
This section contains 303 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)