|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 1, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ultimately glorious in life and in celebrations of love and beauty?
2. And as a continuation of #110, the Hero also has to ___________ what he's learned.
(d) Hold onto
3. The Native American priest calls this central area the absolute ________ of the land beneath the sky.
4. When does the human being in question become at one with the source of human energy during this pattern of #140?
(b) Deep sleep/dreamless experience
5. When myths are reinterpreted from older times to modern times, the link between the perspectives is ___________.
(b) Made clear
Short Answer Questions
1. On which ritual from Christianity does Campbell focus his efforts?
2. How many types of journeys are available when the Hero decides to return?
3. Whose example of centuries long sleep does Campbell use?
4. Which god drove people mad if they gave him any trouble?
5. The world ________ is also _______.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)