|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2, Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ in the picture language of mythology represents the totality of what can be known.
(a) World navel
2. Who has surpassing beauty or surpassing ugliness?
(a) The Goddess
(b) The Aid
(c) The Hero
(d) The Guardian
3. The Hero is on a journey towards _____ with the source of all things.
4. What is the wild and careless, inexhaustible joy of life invincible?
5. _________ thus asserts that all reality emerges from a transcendent, universal, sub-conscious and ultimately unknowable truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third step in the typical Hero's journey?
2. Throughout all myths and stories of the world, there is a central _______.
3. The Hero's journey begins by "descending, either intentionally or unintentionally, into the crooked lanes of his own spiritual _________."
4. The Hero may or may not be aided by a __________ or other individuals along the way.
5. Heroes in what tend to bring enlightenment to the community?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)