|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue, Section 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a narrative form anchored in the pain and fear of that ultimate truth of death?
2. The perilous journey [of the hero] was a labor not of attainment, but of ___________."
3. Many contemporary religions are __________ manifestations of the same central figure system.
4. Throughout all myths and stories of the world, there is a central _______.
5. What does the Hero have to do when he returns from his journey?
(b) Share his experience
(d) He doesn't return
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a celebration and manifestation of the joyous truth that exists alongside the pain of life?
2. What is the source of these inexhaustible energies?
3. Who is the half human/half bull child of an enchanted queen?
4. What is NOT a symbol of this central item, as referenced in #25 and #26?
5. Heroes in what tend to bring enlightenment to the community?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)