|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 3, Sections 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About Mary: "....her womb, remaining fallow as the primordial abyss, summons to itself...the original power that fertilized the _______."
(b) Human race
2. Who saw the Goddess Artemis nude and was unrepentant?
3. What does Campbell say this ritual in #125 really is a ritual of?
4. What is often caused by an accident or a deliberate change in circumstances?
(a) The movement away from the norm
(b) The push to leave home
(c) The call to adventure
(d) The first obstacle
5. The Hero's reward is to live without __________ to the world and to daily life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What tends to happen when the Hero initially refuses the call?
2. What can not be directly compared to dream?
3. What might the Hero be known as?
4. What weapons impress the answer to #50 more than swords?
5. Which hero was swallowed by a giant monster?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)